Part 2| Singing competition

When me and Dolvondo got into our class we sit and talk for a couple of minutes.

"Hey, have you heard of the singing competition?" he said. I already heard of it.

I never missed an opportunity to go there. Even though I never actually win.... I still love joining it twice a year.

"You know, you really need a singing partner," he said. "But-" "You always signed us (his group friends) for the competition," he cut me off.

He continued "You need to find someone 'different'," he's right.

I can't do the same thing over and over again. "Your right."

MS. Kat comes in and we all start learning some things about math.

It's really boring. But I might get detention if I skip my class.

-------------------------

I fall asleep but luckily, Dolvondo woke me up.

He told me everyone has already gone out. Then, we both walk out of the class.

I say goodbye to him as he walked away.

I decided to listen to some of my songs again (On high volume).

I put it on and walk without looking. Probably a mistake. Kids, don't walk with your eyes closed if you don't even know where your going.

I suddenly bump to someone.

My glass fall off so I couldn't see a lot. I tried so hard to find but then "Sorry, here," 'she' gives me a hand.

"Is this your glasses?" I nodded and handed me my glass.

When I put it on, I can see a girl with a green hoodie, red brownish hair and a green pair of headphone.

"Sorry," I apologize. "It's alright, I really need to look where I was going," she said. Wow, she's listening to a song without looking too?
<That's a big coincident>

"My name is CG5, but the real name is Charlie," I told her. "Oh, I'm Chi-chi!"

"You're real name?" I said. Not that I want to know or anything "Just, Chi-chi," she didn't tell me.

Weird... "Okay?" she walked away. Damn you, Charlie. This is why you don't have any friends.

Oh yeah, need to head to lunch before they kill me.