Part 9| You know him?!

--Chi-chi POV--

Another day of school! I feel a little free ever since I signed out. I guess I really am not into the competition.

I walked through the hallways while looking for my friends. I used to see them a lot here. Where are they?

But as I was looking for them I hear a loud thump near the locker. I went to the sound and I got shocked.

Charlie was getting bullied by some group of girls. Why he didn't stand up for himself? It's just some girl.

I need to help him. Otherwise he'd get stuck inside a locker again.

As they are about to hit him again. I grab her wrist, to stop what she was about to do.

She and her groups were shocked "Who are you?!" she asks. "Well, my name is not really needed in these kind of situation. The real question is... Why are you about to hit him?!" I tried to used a technique of 'talking back'.

"Chi-chi, you don't need to-" I cut him off "And watch you suffer? no thanks!" The girls looks furious. "Girls, grab her!" Then, two girls comes up and grab both of my arms..

Charlie decided to help me and push them away. He grab my hand and dragged me away from them.

We take a break before saying anything to each other. "Why did you do that?" He asks.

"What?"

"Why did you help me?"

"Well, I can't watch my friend suffer."

He scoffed as if I didn't mean it. "HEY!! I really mean it, okay?!" I said. He put his down and just stays like that.

"Hey, let's get you to the nurses office."

"No, I'm fine."

"What?! You have bruises all over you!"

"It's not-"

I grabbed his arms before he could say anything and dragged him to the nurse office. "Hey, let me go! I'm fine!!" he convinced. "Nope," I denied.

The nurse told me if I could bandage him and to that of course I said yes. I grabbed the bandage and carefully wrapped him around his hands.

He looks a little bit down. "Why don't you fight them back? They're just girls!" I said. "Have you ever heard of, 'Respect women' before?" He said.

I don't understand it, because I'm a girl. I thought guys don't care about that kind of stuff. I guess he's truly an angel.

"That proves you're an actual baby!" I teases him. He chuckles. "Whatever," he face the window.

When we're done with the bandages. We got out and talk for a while. Until....

"Chi-chi!!" I heard my friend Kathy called me. "O-oh, K-kathy!" I turns around to see her. "Wait.... You... Know Charlie?!" she asks.

I nod as a yes. "Oh, hey Kathy!" Charlie said. "Hey, Charlie! I can't believe you know Chi-chi" they talk as I just watch, desperately wants to know what's going on.

"Yeah, me and her hangs out a lot!" he said as I give him the eye. "That's cool!! Anyways, what about the singing competition, Chi-chi? Have you actually quit?" She asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine with that, she can do what she wants, as long as it makes her comfortable" he saved me from answering the question.

Kathy seems to be surprised hearing that. "Wow, that was suprising," Kathy said. "Well, I'll get going for now! See you in any class, Chi-chi" she walks away from us.

When she left. The aura around us turn silent. We both couldn't say anything since we're socially awkward.

The bell rang. "Uhm, see you somewhere..!" I said to him. "Yeah, you too," He answered.

We walk away from each other. Feeling a little awkward.

---------------------