Part 8| More than I expected

--CG5 POV--

I couldn't run after her because the class was about to start.

After a few moments, the teacher noticed Chi-chi isn't here "Has anybody in this class seen Chi-chi anywhere?" The teacher asks. I silently raised my right arm. The teacher turn her head to me "Charlie, try and look for her."

I walk out of the classroom to the hallway. The corridor seems to be empty.

She's either in the women's bathroom or on the roof. Since I can't come inside the women's bathroom. I went to the stairs and search the roof instead.

Before I open the door that leads to the rooftops. I can hear someone's singing. It sounds... Unique.

I can't believe somebody could have that kind of voice

I can't believe somebody could have that kind of voice. I open the door just to one person I wanted to find.

"Chi-chi?!" I said to myself silently. She seems to be dancing a little. I am still amazed by her voice.

Once she's done, I decided to step up and face her. "Chi-chi!" she turns her head to see me running towards her. She looked shocked. "How long have you been here?!" she asks.

I smirk and say "Long enough to hear you sing" I said smoothly. "U-uuuh... P-please just forget you ever hear my voice" she turns red.

I shake my head and put my hand on her shoulder. "How could I forget such an amazing voice?" I said.

She begin to feel flustered by my compliments. "T-thank you..." she thank me. "Also, the teacher needs you back in the class."

"Oh I guess my fun has come to an end.." she head straight to the door. I feel sympathy for her. "hey I had an idea!"

"Huh?" she turns her head to me. "Look, I'm sorry about what I said earlier... And to pay it back I'll lie for you."

Her face expression changes. "You would do that for me??" she disbelief what I had just said. "Mhm, whatever to make a friend happy!"

Suddenly, the atmosphere turns a little awkward.

"we're friends... Right?"

"Yeah... We're friends."

She hugs me, and I hug her back...

--------------

The classroom turns their head towards the door as I was standing there. "Teacher, Chi-chi said she needs a special medical treatment at the nurse office," I said, hoping the excuse will work.

The teacher didn't really care about anything that much. So she goes "Oh, alright then, get back to your seat."

I do what I was told and sit through the whole intire class without sleeping.

When the class is over, me and my other classmates gets out if the class.

But as I walk my way to the next class. Somebody grabs my arms. "Hey, CG5!!" of course it's Chi-chi... "How are you doing?" I ask her. "I'm doing absolutely alright!!"

She seems a little more happy than before. I guess skipping class really makes her energy shots up.

"So, I'm going to sign out right now!" she said looking at me. "Oh, okay, good luck!" I waved to her as she went to the singing competition table.

Looking back... I still need a partner for the singing competition. Crap. This is going to be challenging...