Act 6: [Black Star]

(Photo belongs to me. Book created by Gosho!)

[*Ahem*, Before this show starts. I would like to say that there will be three very special guests in the chapter! They even might appear in other chapters as well. So without further ado, let the show commence. Take it away Kaitou Kid!]

"Ladies and gentlemen. I bring you a marvelous illusions that will make tonight sparkle, too! I hope you enjoy my somewhat trouble some rival and a black miracle!"

__________________________________________

Helicopters, police cars, bright lights, were all swarming over the clock tower. Below or above the clock.

A teen standed on a building far from it. "Two steel crows in the night sky.. Three more on the other side. Whoa! They even prepared armored cars! Kudos to the Metro Police. They're all hyped up!" Kid's  assistant looked unsure at the scene.

"Please reconsider, Young Master Kaito. I have a bad feeling about tonights job." Jii-Chan said with concern.

"If you got backed into a corner like the last time, or something happened to you, no apology of mine would suffice for the ghost of Toichi-Sama, the previous Kid."

"Sheesh. You're always like that before a big job. Gimme a break." The thief tells Jii. "And anyway, tonight I'm not the son of the Illusionist Toichi. Your former boss. Nor am I high school student Young Master Kaito..."

Picking up the white top hat that was appart of his disguise. He takes out a white cloth. "Right now, I am the guy who's got everyone is talking."
Placing on his disguise, he turned into someone else.

"I'm the flashy scoundrel..."

"Young Master..."

"But now that you mention it, that was a close call. Wasn't it?" The thief rembered.

Instead of the showdown with the cute sorcereress, (Akako). He thought of the end result. A special person of his giving him something we never expected.

But did she truly give it to him, or Kaitou Kid?

__________________________________________

'Crap!'

(Y/N) thought, running to her school. The h/c-nette had promised to walk with Aoko and Kaito that morning. She overslept and forgot! So now here she was, her hair not even brushed. And her dark blue uniform was a mess.

(Y/N) knew that the brunette's already left without her.-- 'Wait a minute.. Why do I even need to get to school on time? I'm probably just gonna miss homeroom.'

She stopped running, no longer trying to run. Breathing in out from her mouth. (Y/N) slings her school bag over her shoulder. Walking the rest of the way. 'Damn, I missed breakfast..'

Putting her free hand in her pocket. She found some bucket change.
'Guess I'll buy a soda.'

Seeing a random vending machine close by. (Y/N) got a soda. Having coins back, she put it back in her skirts pocket. 'Kinda glad I didn't trip while running.' She thought, looking at her skirt for a brief moment.

Her skirt was pretty long compared to the other females in her school. (Y/N)'s uniform was hand-me-down from her mother. Her dad thought it will fit her and it was better than buying a new one. Asagao was right about it fitting her.

(Y/N)'s father showed her a photo of her mom when she was younger. The two looked similar except for some factors. (Y/N) wore tights underneath her skirt and her hair was a different style than her mother's in the photo. So not an exact replica of her mother when she was young...