Covid-19

Coronavirus POV:

Yo! My name's Coronavirus or better known as Covid-19. I'm a part of the virus family and my cousins are flu and common cold.

I love to travel! I've been all over the world and I love giving high fives to strangers. In my opinion I'm very friendly and intend to be.

I'm sure you heard of me before! If you have can you please tell me how you feel when you see me?

Do you get relaxed, confused, worried, curious, nervous or sad? I've got no idea so could you please tell me?

Yeah! I'm famous too- at least that's what I think because adults seem to know who I am when they see me on TV or read me on the news.

Anyways, for those who are living under a rock. I'll explain everything to you. So you could welcome me with open arms- or not.

Like I've mentioned before I've went all over the world and when I come to visit, you'd have difficulty in breathing, cough or even fever.

Unfortunately, I don't stay with people for too long, and almost everyone gets better. Just like when you get a scrape on your knees and it heals.

Don't you worry though! The adults who take care of you will keep you safe but you could help them by taking care of yourself.

How?

1. You could wash your hands thoroughly using soap and water. You could also sing your favourite song and when you're done, take it as a signal that it's time to dry your hands.

2. By using a hand sanitizer and letting it dry on your hands. You have to count to 18 without moving them.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18.

You can go play now!

If you do all that! I will not come visit.. sorry!

While the doctors work to find a vaccine for me, that will allow me to say hi to you without getting you sick.

That's all from me today!

_________________________

This short chapter was based on a PDF that you could download yourself.

You could find it on
www.mindheart.co/descargables

The original PDF was written by

Manuela Molina Cruz

Instagram: @mindheart.kids
manuela_825@hotmail.com.

A/N:

I know I said last episode was the last but I feel that it is a must for me to share this information. For more information, please do your own research and dont listen to unverified information.

Thank you for reading!

Love yourself and stay safe

Ps: pls stop hating the Chinese it's not like it's their fault the virus us spreading. Coronavirus isn't racist it attacks everyone.