10.

Zayn takes up the armchair in Harry's living room, stealing the fluffy blanket that's the softest and warmest. Louis tries to take it away, almost succeeds but Liam lifts him up and drops him on the couch, telling him off for being rude to Zayn. (Perrie couldn't make it and Liam favours Zayn now.) Louis huffs but settles after a stern look from Liam.

Harry is in the kitchen making popcorn, preparing bowls and snacks when the doorbell rings. He doesn't bother opening the door because it's open and Liam is already shouting 'I got it!'.

It's Niall, obviously.

Appearantly, he has brought Italian food which is Harry's favourite. He starts telling a story about the delivery guy and it must be a funny one because Zayn's laughing. Harry can't hear it though, the microwave oven humming next to his ear and he doesn't feel like moving.

Last night he went out partying with Grimmy and he didn't catch enough sleep today. He was tired but still said 'yes' to Louis. (He knows it was his idea, even though Zayn called him.)

"Hey."

Harry looks up at Niall who left the others in the living room. He can faintly hear Liam and Louis fighting over which film to watch first, The Lion King or Peter Pan. He sighs because Liam will give in and let Louis have his way sooner or later.

He focuses his attention at Niall, his bright blue eyes and blonde hair. He looks nice in his grey skinny jeans and black jumper- that's actually Harry's. He remembers giving it to Niall a while ago but he forgot about it at the same time.

Niall puts the food on the counter and smiles at Harry. "So, whose idea was this really?"

"Lou's. He chose my place because it's cleaner than his." Niall nods along because that sounds like typical Louis.

Harry moves slowly around his kitchen, finishing preparation and taking out plates for the food Niall has brought. Only Niall, Liam and Louis don't mind eating out of food containers and boxes, while Harry and Zayn prefer actual plates.

They carry everything to the living room and place it on the coffee table. Louis whines lowly as he put his feet on it and now Liam tells him to remove them. He lies on the couch instead and rests his legs in Liam's lap but the other boy just lays a blanket on Louis and over his lap. He also gives a blanket to Harry who settles on the other couch, balancing a plate in hand. Niall follows him and is ready to catch Harry's hand as it seems rather unstable. But Harry manages on his own, sitting down without spilling his pasta.

They watch Peter Pan quietly, only Louis singing along. Sometimes Zayn glances at Harry and Niall and smiles at how cute they are sharing a blanket.

•••
482 words

I kinda love this part. Am I the only one seeing a bit of Lilo in there?

I've been thinking about what to do with the story, like I know how it will end but I don't know how to get there. Writer's block, I think this is.

So, if you have any ideas, feel free to inbox me 'cause I'm pretty clueless right now. Or we could just talk?

Q. What's the thing most people compliment you on? (Physical and personality-wise.)

A. My hair 'cause it's curly and all natural and my empathy.

P.s.: The story is over a 100 votes and 1K reads. Truly amazing.

Bye.