16.

Looking at it now

Last December (last December)

We were built to fall apart

Then fall back together (back together)

Your necklace hanging from my neck

The night we couldn't quite forget

When we decided (we decided)

To move the furniture so we could dance,

Baby, like we stood a chance

Two paper airplanes flying, flying, flying

And I remember thinkin'

Harry trails off awkwardly, fingers stopping on his guitar and glances back and forth between Taylor and Ryan. The latter has a pleased smile on his face, despite he doesn't have a say about the song itself, it's Taylor's choice but Harry wanted to show him, too.

The blonde girl in front of him sits on her legs folded under her, clutching her own instrument, eager to learn a few chords of the new song.

Standing up, Ryan has a different smile on; it's polite and then he's excusing himself. Before stepping out of the studio, he turns back to praise Harry verbally as well.

"Oh my God, Harry!" Taylor screams happily as she practically jumps at him and gets her tiny arms around him in a tight hug Harry melts into. He hasn't been sure whether he was welcome or not and Taylor reacting so positively warms his heart. "Damn." she murmurs into his brown locks. "I missed you so much."

"The feeling is mutual."

The distance between them grows again as Taylor slowly takes up her previous spot on the big red sofa. Harry absent-mindedly thinks about how the colour matches her lipstick. Her lips are curled up in a smile, she herself looks genuinely happy to have Harry there.

Green eyes watch the petite figure and Harry finally finally feels that ugly feeling of uselessness slipping away. He has a gentle smile on, cheeks stretching just a little bit, his dimples stay hidden.

For a while they sit in silence, both deliberating the next few words, afraid of shattering the calm and peaceful atmosphere. It's Taylor who breaks up the soundless staring competition, she laughs at Harry, accusing him of making a sappy face on purpose when he hasn't done anything like that. Or maybe he has, he's not so sure when it comes to his emotions.

"How about a coffee?" Taylor suggests then, after she has finished amusing herself with Harry. The British boy doesn't really mind, the sound of her giggling is so joyful, it's his favourite after Niall's giggles.

He refuses to get on that train of thought, instead he hums and nods at Taylor's idea. It's such a lovely afternoon anyway, Harry himself would very much enjoy a cup of tea as Taylor gets her daily caffeine.

"Would love to." Harry smiles and feels happier than ever.
•••
458 words

It's a bit earlier... Thank you for the almost 4K reads and 400+ votes.

This is the long part and it's about Zayn. I'm warning you, my opinion can be offending.

So.

There was that cheating thing and him going back to Perrie and then he quitted. Now we don't know if Zerrie is okay or not but whatever happened definitely damaged their relationship. And that's something I'm sad about. Just think about it, they've been together for 2-3 years or more (I don't know, I'm not keeping up with their personal lives) and now that may be gone.

And then I've heard people saying they don't know how they will get over Zayn quitting 1D and let's pray for him. Please don't be offended by what I say but Zayn is alive and okay. Or not that okay, but he's not sick or dead so why pray? Pray for those poor people's souls whose plane crashed in France a few days ago.

Some people should get over themselves, really. Zayn leaving is not a tragedy, he just wants a normal life. And maybe I don't understand when people say things like 'they gave me hope and a reason to live' but I can tell you that's not healthy, for people to depend on a boy band that much. You idolize them too much and put a lot of pressure on the boys. They're normal people not gods.

And why couldn't Harry, Louis, Liam and Niall carry on? Yeah, it won't be the same but I'm truly happy they will continue making music.

I respect Zayn's decision, I'm sorry for his relationship with Perrie and I'm more than happy if the boys go on as a four-piece. But I won't pray and I won't leave and I will keep on writing. It's just like when Connor Franta left O2L. Even if they closed the channel, they'll always be O2L for a lot of people.

That was long and I understand if you don't want to read my story anymore. I'm almost 18 and still a fan of their music but my life is just not centred around them.

Sorry.

If you read my note then thank you.