My Arranged Honeymoon

I watched her sleep.  She looked at peace.  Though her lips were reddish and she was snoring softly.  I chuckled and pulled the covers so that she won’t catch a cold.  She was dead tired.  I worried whether it had been too much for her.   It was her first time after all.

I remember her whispering that she was alright, and remember her very tight, her gasp when I was inside her, then saw the look of pure love shining from her eyes.  Seconds later, she was meeting my every thrusts as enthusiastically and at that moment I lost control.  I looked at her sleeping face again. 

I sensed him watching me, even in my sleep, I knew he was right next to me.  Memories of last night flooded my mind.  I am his wife now.  I remember him naked, gloriously naked, I remember him being very arrogant about it. He really was Adonis!  I remember his expert fingers, his expert tongue…

“You are blushing” I heard him say with mirth in his voice and I opened my eyes, to my very naked husband.

“Morning” I said, still drinking in his masculine nakedness. 

“And now you are staring” he said and I blushed some more.  “Don’t blush!” he said, looking pained.  I frowned.

“I do not have control over it.  And I thought you said you loved it” I say, decidedly avoiding his eye.  Damn it, why was I suddenly feeling shy?

He chuckled and pulled my chin up so that I had to look at him.  He gave me a very possessive kiss and hugged me, and again I could feel his erection.  “Because this is what happens when you blush” he whispered huskily in my ear.

I looked up at him, and the many things he did yesterday night passed through my mind, promising the sensual pleasures again.  I snuggled closer and kissed his ear.

He pulled me back and narrowed his eyes at me.  “Mrs McMillian, seems like you want more.” he said and immediately I said “I am! I just…” then blushed again to see his very arrogant smirk.

“There’s nothing I would love more than to make love to you, but you must be sore” he said and all my thoughts of a very late morning drained away.

“Besides, we have a busy day today” he said and I grumpily woke up, wrapped the sheets around me and dashed to the bathroom.  I was still not comfortable to stand naked in front of him.   I brushed and showered and I realised he was right.  I was kind of sore.  I remembered the look on his face when he saw me naked, the very hungry look on his face.  I remembered how I wanted to desperately hide, and he kept removing my hands and telling me how beautiful I am.  I loved being married, I love being married to him.

I got up and pulled on my boxer.  As I glanced back on the bed, I saw the proof of her virginity on the very white sheet.  I smiled.  She was all mine.

“Why are you smiling to yourself?” I heard her ask behind me.  She was wearing a pale blue summer dress and looked gorgeous with her wet hair around her shoulders.  She smelled great, her flowery scent.

She then noticed the blood and blushed.  I chuckled and she lightly punched me.  “Male chauvinist!” she muttered and proceeded to remove the sheet.

“Nothing chauvinistic about knowing that my wife’s pleasure is all mine” I said before walking in the bathroom.  Soon, we could shower together.

Damian had meant that we had a busy day.  We took his sports car and toured around the island.  He had actually brought me to a Caribbean island.  It was bigger than Iles de la Guerra, this one was populated.  We toured the amazing island and stopped at some exclusive restaurant for lunch.

“Aren’t you already successful in the resort business?” I asked as we waited for our meal.  He sobered and nodded.

“But those were takeovers” he said as though that was it.

“Hostile takeovers” I said, trying to probe.  During those four months apart, he had been in the news all the time.  He had bankrupted a lot of people and taken over their resorts.  Of course he renovated the resorts entirely to become more profitable, but the takeovers were notorious nonetheless.

He looked at me with a strange expression.  “That’s what you do to me.  When you left, I was so angry that I needed an outlet.  That outlet was taking over some people who messed with me in the past.” He said and thankfully our meal arrived.

Did I have so much effect on him?  I watched him, all relaxed in the surrounding.  The vista of sea and islands was peaceful and calm and he seemed to be a part of it.  Gone were the suit and ties.  He wore faded jeans and a black wife beater.  He looked relaxed and content.

“You made a lot of public appearances during those few months” I commented.  He narrowed his eyes at me.

“And?” he prompted, knowing something was on my mind.

I shrugged.  “Just saying.  You are always accompanied by those gorgeous women.”  I replied. 

He chuckled.  “Mrs McMillian, are you jealous?” he asked in that very arrogant way of his.

“Yes very.” I admitted. 

He sobered then held my hand across the table.  “They are arm candy Demetria.” Oh how I loved the way he said my name.  “It’s you who I want” he said that with such depth in his eyes…promising another night of passion and pleasure.  I blushed.

He gave me that I’m-hungry-for-you look and took my hand, dragged me up.  “Let’s go home” he whispered and I felt the butterflies in my stomach make a frenzy cry of joy.

That night, we decided a walk by the beach would be perfect before dinner.  He had flown in a famous chef for a personalized romantic dinner on the balcony.

We stood facing the villa and I stared in awe.  It was all white and greek style and just breath taking.  The house on isle de la Guerra was heavenly too, but this one looked like it had character. “You like it”

I nodded.  He walked behind me and hugged me.  He kissed my ear and though it had been little over two hours that we made love, the butterflies were in a frenzy again.

I felt him smile against my neck.  “It’s yours” he said and I froze.

“What?” I asked, trying to face him but his hands stayed me. 

“It’s yours.  I’ll buy it tomorrow” he said as though he told me he’ll buy me some flowers.  It’s a bloody Villa damn it.

“Just because I said I liked it?” I asked and he nodded, not understanding my sudden mood swing.  I forced out of his embrace and faced him.

He shrugged.  “I can afford it” he said and I just felt ridiculous.

“How can you buy it just because I said I liked it?  I get it that you are rich as hell, but that does not mean that you buy whatever I like”

“First, WE are rich.  Secondly, I can buy my wife whatever I like.  Third, we have to stay here for a few years to build the resort.  I figured we’ll buy the villa you like.” He said, mood completely serious now.

We would be living here?  But I had a job!

“Now if you are done with your tantrums, our chef is ready” he said and walked on ahead.

Did he just say I threw a tantrum? Being sensible was throwing a tantrum? And we would be living here for a few years?  Why does he never tell me anything?

 I stared at his back as he walked back to the house.  I knew he was an arrogant, used-to-getting-his-way millionaire before I loved him, then why does his high handedness bother me so?  Wasn’t marriage supposed to magically solve these things?  After having an arranged marriaged...i am having an arranged honeymoon... was this a foreboding of my future?