part 5

Chapter 5

Katelyn's pov

At first I was scared but as I came in the forest it actually wasn't that bad.

'I could totally do this' I mummered to myself

But then I heard something around me, it was moving. It creeped me out so I started walking a little faster and before I knew it I was running for my life. Its kind of stupid because I didn't even know what I was running from, I'm not even sure whether there was something following me or whether it was just my imagination.

So I was running as fast as I could from 'nothing' and I tripped over a trunk and fell face flat on the floor.

I layer on the floor for a while not moving then when I had the strength to get up I couldn't. My leg was paining so bad I couldn't move it.

'great, I'm sitting in the forest at about 12 at night, voldormort is on the loose, I'm all alone and can't move' I said sarcastically even though there was no one to hear me

A few moments later I heard that sound again. I heard something moving and this time I heard footsteps too. They were getting closer and closer. I was terrified, I felt like letting out a scream for help but my fear didn't let me. Every time I opened my mouth nothing came out. I could feel that whatever was approaching me was now right next to me. I looked around but no one was there. My heart was beating so fast, I felt like I was going to die.

All of a sudden a cold, strong hand reached out and grabbed my shoulder from behind and I let out a big scream.

Sorry it's short. Please comment and vote. Let me know what you think and if your enjoying the story please tell your friends :)