Chapter 5

WARNING- THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN SUBJECTS THAT YOU MAY NOT LIKE...

Enjoy!! :)

"Ireland- why have you come with 500 soldiers?" Britain asked. He looked at the amount and backed away. "Hehe" Even Ireland's voice sounded evil. "Because I need some revenge of what you did to me- to my people." Britain looked horrified, however he just blinked a couple of times and laughed. "You- you-" He was laughing in between words. "Think you can beat me?! HAHAHA-" Britain was cutoff with a bullet to the chest. "Hahahaha- ARGH!" He looked up. "Don't like that? Never thought you'd be defeated? Well- except by your own colonists." Ireland laughed and shook his head. "Well, the mighty Britain will be taken down." Britain looked horrified. He back away- realizing Ireland met business. "You will never beat me!" he called, running away. Ireland laughed and shot Britain again in response.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait, wait, wait. What?" America said. Japan looked at him. "What? If you won't give Phil independence-" she laughed. "Well, you're coming down with me." America shook his head and pulled out an atomic bomb. Japan froze. "Don't... you... dare." she said, worried. "Of course I will! Just... give... Phil... up" he said. Japan looked at Phil and back at America. "Not for me-  don't die for me! I'll be fine!" Japan sighed. "Very well... the Philippines is yours." America smiled. "Very well, evacuate- now." Japan's eyes watered as she said a short goodbye to Phil. America laughed at her. However, she hung around- hiding behind a tree. "C'mon Phil~" Japan looked at them. America had Phil cornered. "Just... a... little... make out~" America licked his lips seductively. Phil shoved him away, clearly disgusted. "No- I'm like who knows? and you're like 100-70-something!" America just laughed. "Did you think I was asking? I was demanding." Phil looked at him, frozen. Then... she ran. America stood there, confused. Phil ran in the oppisite direction of Japan, however Japan knew she had to follow Phil and make sure she's safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Britain fell to his knees. He coughed up blood and looked up. "What?- Britain can't take a little bit of a battle?" Britain completely collapsed. The surrender flag fell out of his pocket. "Well, lookie here!" Ireland exclaimed. "He's given up- NAZI!" Ireland called. Britain looked up at Ireland. "No..." he said. "Don't... stay on our side..." Ireland froze. He knew Britain only really had the U.S- who really just wanted the Pacific Islands back. Ireland also knew he could easily help Britain... NO! He thought. I can't go back to serving Britain... NEVER!  "Hehe... you think I can fall back into that trap again? HA! Nazi!" He called again. As Germany saw what Ireland was holding, and Britain's body on the ground he laughed delightfully. "Yes- yes, yes! Ja, ja, ja, ja!" Germany smiled, happy. "Now... we march east- to U.S.S.R!" Ireland smiled. Germany, Ireland, and many other countries marched to U.S.S.R, while Japan raced after Phil- just wanting to help her.