Chapter 6

"PHIL!" Japan called. "Where are you?" Japan was freaking out. She froze. She heard crying. Then: "Phil! Stop crying!" America... she thought. Phil growled. "StAy AwAy FrOm Me-" Phil's voice cracked. America just laughed. Suddenly, Japan heard a slap. She nearly stepped out but heard America go "OW!" Japan smiled. She stuck her head out and saw this: America on the ground, Phil with her colors upside down, smiling. "Phil-" Japan said. Phil looked up, shook her head, and sighed. "Not Phil- Martial Law. Phil's older brother. I'd like to thank you for being so good to me. Can you assist me in revolution?" Martial Law said. Japan sighed, "I'm sorry man. America will atomic bomb me..." Martial nodded, understanding. "Alright, thank you." he said. Japan smiled, handed him oil and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

U.S.S.R woke up, hearing tanks rolling. "Huh..?" he said, confused.  Nazi?! he thought And... Finland, Hungary, and more! That little- "Sovietunion! (Apparently that's Soviet Union in German _/(._.)\_ ) "Privet!" U.S.S.R called. Nazi smiled. "This is Ireland, he's joined my side- the Axis." Soviet sighed. "What do you want?" he asked. Nazi smiled and grabbed him. He threw him to the ground. "World domination!" U.S.S.R glared at him and tried to get up, however everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry... this was short... I kinda didn't want to write to much. Wherever you are- we can get through this Coronavirus stuff. Stay strong!!