Chapter 3: Britain/U.K and France

"Get back here! Stop running! FRANCE!" England called. "Ugh... France makes it no fun!" He muttered to himself. "Yes?" France said, appearing beside him. "ARGH!" Britain said, frightened. "Haha!" France said, "scared~" she winked. England blushed. "W-w-w-Whatever!" he said. She laughed again and said, "Tag you're it!" and ran. England laughed and ran after her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"France- I get Ohio!" Britain shouted. He was angry. "I deserve it! I'M MORE IMPORTANT!!" France scoffed. "Oh- sorry all high and mighty Britain. I forgot you deserve everything. What else do you want? You took away my father and mother, you took away our friendship- Oh! And you took away US." Britain stumbled back, shocked by her fury. "J-Just give it up!" he responded. France laughed. "Not without a fight, ma chérie (honey)." Britain glared at her. "Then so be it." he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AHHHHH!" France screamed. Britain scoffed and looked away from her. "Weak!" he called. Despite all the pain she seemed to be in, she had the strength to get up and walk over to him. She said, "Say that one more time  U.K!" He laughed. "Weak" he responded. She said, "How's the 13 colonies- WAIT, they aren't yours anymore." Britain looked at her in disgust. "Oh no! Your head has been chopped off!" he started laughing. France sighed and said, "Alright... shorty." Britain stopped laughing and looked at her. "You little-" he was cut off by another scream. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" she screamed again. Then: "I'm fine." she waltzed off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"France- stop! This is out of control!" France turned her head to see Britain approaching. "Bonjour, Fou de Bassan (Hello, gannet {British insult}) Britain shook his head. "We're going to destroy you!" he said, riding away. Soon after, Napoleon was banished for the first time. "That's better!" Britain said. "Glad that's ove-" Britain heard a horse. "Je suis revenu!" (I'm back!) Britain put his head in his hands. "WHO PUT HIM IN CHARGE?!?!? AGAIN?!??!" France smirked. "I did, now where did I leave of-" Then Napoleon was banished once more. He didn't come back this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"France- should-" France glared at Britain. "How are things going on in Ireland?" Britain sighed Ignore the comment, ignore the comment, ignore- "Says you!" Dang it! France scoffed. "Whatever. What do you need this time?" Britain looked at her. "Huh?" France shook her head. "You haven't come without taking something since we were kids!" Britain looked at her. "But when we were dating-" France sighed. "YOU TOOK MY VIRGINITY!" She said, loudly. Britain blushed. "Oh...  yeah... heh..." There was a moment of awkward silence. "So? That was a long time ago... Anyway, just get on with it- what do you want? My colonies? WHAT?!" France demanded. Britain finally gathered his thoughts and said, "An alliance!" France looked at him. "Are you sick? What? You must be going insane!" She said, laughing. Britain felt hurt. "Wait! This is real! Let's be allies!" France looked at him again. "Hold on... this isn't another cruel joke?" She asked, confused. Britain nodded. "Really, I want to be allies." France considered it. "Alright- but slip up... and this is over." she said. They shook hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes! Let us celebrate! The Great War has ended!" France called. "The Treaty of Versailles has been signed and will keep peace forever!" Britain ran to her, and in the moment was so joyful, and kissed her. France laughed and kissed him back. They hadn't been together long- but Britain got down on one knee and proposed to her. She accepted and they were happy. They got married 10 years later. 10 years before World War II...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~