Chapter 1

As Phil (The Philippines) sat there looking around, she heard a noise. She conjured up a ball of fire- just in case. That's what Joe (The U.S) always says. CRUNCH! There it was again. Phil swung around a saw JEP (Japanese Empire). Phil relaxed. "Oh! JEP- how are you?" she asked pleasantly. "Ahh- if it isn't my favorite little island!" Japan responded. "How have you been?" She asked. "Oh- just peachy. I sure love being under the control of another country... Why haven't you been coming to visit me like Joe? How's your guys' engagement?" Japan froze. "Well... we kinda broke it off after Pearl Harbor." Pearl Harbor- WAIT! Phil thought. She immediately conjured up another ball of flame. "Stay back!" Phil remembered Vietnam, Laos, Malaysia, Cambodia, Thailand- and more. She also remembered their pleas for help. "You've figured it out- haven't you?" JEP laughed evilly. "Hello フィル... あなたは私のものだ..." (Hello Phil... you're mine now...) Then everything went dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In Europe, it wasn't going well. "FRANCE! NO!" Britain called out hopelessly. He watched his wife become part of Germany. "Germany..." Britain muttered. "WAIT!" Britain heard a voice call. "Franc- wha...?" Britain saw the french flag... but there was something off... the coat of arms! "No- not France- Vichy France." The voice was very masculine. "Who are you?" Britain demanded. "I'm the German state of France- the part that would cooperate with Hitler." Britain was shocked. "Traitor! You have betrayed the Allies!" Britain tried to conjure up another powerful spell, but was to weakened by the fight. "Oh Britain, you can't beat me! I'm on the winning side!" Britain was struck by a powerful ball of electricity. "Hehe... you always think you're so strong but... you're a homme faible- a weak man." Then Britain was shot by two more spells.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Phil! Phil! Where are you?!" America called, frightened. "I'm here!" Phil called. "Oh- Phil! Were in the war no- what is THAT?!?!?" America stopped suddenly. "Stop acting Phil- she struck didn't she..." America noticed a JEP flag in the background. "You were always SO smart..." America looked around- he knew this voice well. "Honey." America felt like he had been stabbed. "SHUT UP!" He called out despairingly. Japan walked out. "Why ベイブ?" (Babe?) America looked at her- anguish in his eyes. "Why?" he whispered. "Why?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~