Chapter 2: U.S.A and Japanese Empire

"JAPAN! Open up your country, stop being isolationist." America shouted. "Sign this treaty allowing Russia, me, and Britain in- or we'll shoot!" Japan signed the treaty. "Thank you." America said, sailing away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
America came to visit Japan more often than Russia and Britain, however, when asked if they were in a relationship, America always said they were just friends. "Japan... they'll find out sooner or later that we're together." America said, kissing Japan. "So... can we be public?" Japan said, "Yes- but don't tell them, let them figure it out. Next time they ask, tell the truth." America nodded and got down on one knee. "Japan... will you marry me-" Japan was shocked but didn't think twice about it. "Yes! Oh, yes! Yes, yes, yes, YES!" she said, ecstatic. America smiled wide as he put the ring on her finger. He kissed her on the cheek. "We'll be married soon- just wait." he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Japan! What are you doing?!" A voice called out. "Stop invading China- that's taking over the world!!" Japan looked up- it was Britain. "Oh Britain...I CAN'T stop! This feels amazing- why would I EVER stop?!?!" Japan responded, growing wary of her old ally. "Japan- remember the League of Nations? Your in it!" Japan laughed. "So? America isn't in it- he can't force me- so why would I listen to you? I would listen to my FIANCEE not his dad! Also, The League of Nations? Please, we all know you just wanna control us ALL." Japan turned her back on Britain and started taking over the rest of China. "Japan- why did you yell at Britain?!" Japan turned around. "America- hello! By the way, when are we getting married again?" Japan asked. "Honey- I feel your more in love with Mexico than me!" America laughed. "Babe- I could never love any country more than I love you! But you must stop invading China. It's not good!" Japan promised she'd stop- for now. America said for maybe 10 years don't invade China. Japan agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hmm.... Japan thought. I've taken most islands, but not Phil... Japan loved Phil. She was technically Japan's stepdaughter. America and Japan still hadn't gotten married yet. Japan really wanted Phil but... America wouldn't let her. He was angry that she had sided with the Axis- y'know... Germany, Italy, Czechoslovakia, Vichy France, etc.. Pearl Harbor! Japan thought. No,no,no,no! I can't hurt アメリカ (America) like that! But... Japan made up her mind. America would have a little surprise!