Christmas Kissy!!

A/N : Okay, Okay, OKAY!!! Here's possibly the weirdest story I've done. Don't worry! It's not too weird just cute...I found this on my computer from about two months ago...So Yeah. It was a bit awkward, A cute awkward...???

Tomoe: 'Eyes widen' " Don't-You-Dare.."

Author: " Sorry...I-Just-Did.."

Tomoe: " Glares and lights Fox-Fire'

What is Christmas?

          Tomoe sighed as he sweeped the shrine's floor. Everything was getting to hectic lately, It was snowing, and the shrine was cold. Inari had come for a visit and wouldn't travel because of the snow. So Now he was here and Nanami was complaining about the work she had to do, even though school was called off. The kitsune shuttered and breathed out, leaving a cloud of smoke in the air. Tomoe's eyes widened. It was really cold in here..He had to heat it up somehow. He wrapped his arms around himself and gritted his teeth. It was amazing Inari and Nanami wasn't complaining about it yet. The fox threw on his Haori and stepped outside into the crunching snow. The crisp air ruffled his hair and the cold was seeping through his coat like it was nothing. He shuttered and trudged towards the shed. Then he broke the lock and stepped inside. The fox grabbed the small heaters that were kept in storage and walked back to the shrine. When he entered he saw something unusal. He set the heaters down and turned them on. Then he proceeded to the strange looking tree sitting in their living room. He cocked his head to the side and huffed out an irratated breath.

"NANAMI!!" He screamed for the brown headed girl. He had been her familiar for only a few months and things were...Okay. Until now.

"Why is there a tree in the main room?"

The girl ran in wrapped in a blanket, Snow was in her hair, " Oh That? That's a christmas tree."

"A what?"

The girls eyes grew wide, " You don't know what Christmas is?"

The fox sighed annoyed, "No, Should I?"

"B-But..."She sighed, " Christmas is when family's get together and pass around presents, You have a big dinner and sing christmas carols...It wonderful."

Tomoe furrowed his brow and rolled his eyes, " Okay...Then whats with the tree?"

"You put pretty lights on it and decorative balls of glass."

"Glass What?"

"I'm not repeating myself........"

Tomoe sighed and pulled slightly at a branch. This thing smelled and he noticed a string of sap in the hallway. Great... He blew a piece of his hair in irratation. He then noticed red bows in the doorways and a few things in boxes, But really caught his attenton was the little branch hanging in the doorway to the hall.

"Nanami, I think you lost part of your tree..."

The girl chuckled and shook her head, " No....Thats a mistletoe!"

"A what?"

"Couples kiss under it, you know tradtiion..."

"Take-It-Down.." Tomoe spat out.

"What? Why?"

"Its disgracful..."

And thats when Inari walked in with a smile, " Man its cold.."