24.

Romelo...

Larraé continued not to speak, and it was really starting to bother me. "Larraé, I'm sorry. Please talk to me." She was laying in bed, and hasn't even moved. I kissed all over her face, trying to get her up. "I'm sorry." Realizing that she wasn't budging, I left her alone. I went downstairs and sat on the couch, thinking to myself. A part of me hoped he for a child, and another part didnt. I know she isnt ready and neither am I, but we could always try. I felt so lonely sitting down here by myself. I was angry with myself for making Larraé, but also relieved I told her the truth. I just wished I used protection, then she wouldn't be so angry with me.

I went back upstairs and laid in bed. I stared at her, hoping she would look at me. She opener her eyes, directly looking at me. She put on a sly smile, and wrapped herself around me. "You're not angry with me anymore?"

"I never was."

"Then why didn't you talk to me?"

"I was just thinking to myself. I thought about what would happen if I was pregnant, and how different everything would be. Then I had a dream finding that I was pregnant, and we had a baby girl. You named her after me, Larraé. She always made you so happy, and you always were always a good father to her." I smiled as she told me about the story, wishing it was a reality.

"There's something on your chest," she said putting her finger on my chest. "I'm not falling for it," I said looking straight ahead. I know if I look down, she's going to hit me in the face. "Seriously, it's right there," she said rubbing her finger around. "There's nothing there," I said looking at her to prevent from looking down. She squeezed my anaconda, making me look down, and she did exactly what I predicted. She hit me in the face.

"Up high," she said holding up her hand. "I'm not doing that either," already knowing the outcome of it. "Please?" She pouted. I sighed, giving up and gave her a high five. Then she went down low, and I was too slow.

oop. was it just me, or did anyone else laugh when I said anaconda? lol.

I know y'all don't like these short ass chapters, I just don't know what else to write. but I update anyway, your welcome.