26.

Romelo...

"Can I meet your family?" I asked Larraé as she prepared for a shower. "Why?" I shrugged my shoulder's, not really knowing what to say. Ending the conversation, I realized I had to go to therapy today. "How have you and Larraé been?" Mrs. Tahlia asked pulling out a notepad. "Were doing great." 

"Anything on your mind?" I proceeded to tell her about Larraé not being pregnant, and that I hoped that she was. "Don't you think it may have been a little early?" She said while she wrote something down. I never really thought about. "I don't want it to be too late."

"That's another way to think of it," she said to herself, sort of confusing me. "Do you think you could tell me about your family?"

"There's nothing to say about them. I don't care about them, they don't care about me." She lightly sighed, rubbing her temple's. "Why do you think they don't care about you?" I started to feel uncomfortable, and I was ready to leave. "Your making me feel uncomfortable."

"I'm sorry that you feel that way, but its my job to know these type of things so I can help you." She said giving me a pitiful look. "I didn't ask for your help, neither do I need it."

"I'm sorry if I offended you, but I need to know about your family." she repeated trying to calm herself down. "Am I making you angry?" I asked, already knowing the answer. "No, more like frustrated."

"What's the difference?"

"Stop trying to change the subject, Romelo and tell me something about your family!" She said raising her voice. "For what? They have nothing to do with this!"

"They have something to do you. They love and care about you and you need to find them." She said calmly. "That's bullshit. If they loved and cared about me, they would have never left me and I wouldn't have went to some damn foster home."

"I never knew you went to a foster home."

"I never speak of it."

"Why not?" I looked at her as if she just said something stupid, which she did. "Its not something you just randomly tell someone, its personal."

"I understand that. Do you mind telling me about your foster home?"

"Yes, I do." I crossed my arms over my chest as I became more impatient, the more we talked the slower time went by. She continued to ask me questions about my family and me being in a foster home, and I continued to ignore them.

...

"You're going to have to talk to her. She can help you." Larraé said after I told her about my session. "I don't want any of her help, I never want to see that bitch again." She raised her eyebrows at me, giving me some sort of shocked look. She simply shrugged her shoulders, continuing to what she was saying. "You just have to be open with her."

"How can I be open with someone I don't trust?" She sighed, shrugging her shoulders once again. "I don't have an answer to that."

I laid between her legs, playing with the strings of her sweatpants. "Are you comfortable?" She asked. "Mhm..." I mumbled as I loosened her strings. I slowly slid her sweats down, maybe she won't notice... "What are you doing?"

"Taking your sweats off." She lifted herself, pulling them back up and tied her strings together. "Dammit." I said to my self. "Sex would be nice," I said hoping it would change her mind. All she did was laugh.

I know its not the longest, I just don't know what to write anymore.