03, teenage detective

━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━

━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━

ALEX LEANED onto the wall as she felt the warm water wash over her. After the incident with the water monster, she decided to take a shower. She could feel Peter's thumb caressing her cheek. Shaking her thoughts, she turned off the shower and made her dry before putting on some dry clothes. She figured out that she reeked the smell of the water canals. Alex glanced towards her suit that she had tossed on the toilet. She let out a sigh before she hung it on the wall to let it dry.

Her body is still expelling with nervous energy ever since Peter saved her from drowning. She didn't want to imagine if he wasn't there because if he wasnt, Alex knew that she would be dead. Alex shook her thoughts away before walking out of her room and downstairs. Everyone had gathered there, and as she walked downstairs, she heard the newcast of the Italian television. ''It's aliens- it has to be,'' Ned says from where he sits at the table in front of her, his laptop open and displaying one of the many articles already popping up about the water monster in Venince.

''Buzzfeed says there was a sailor named Morris Bench who was exposed to an experimental underwater generator and got hydro powers,'' Flash told them with his eyes as his eyes were locked on his phone. Alex looked at him with an raised eyebrow and tilted her head as he walks past, pacing with one hand shoved in his pocket carelessy. ''Yeah, you should definintley believe everything you read on the internet,'' MJ commented sarcastically. She sits on the bottom of the staircase, next to Alex with her back on the wall.

''Spider-Man could take him,'' Flash commented him as everyone looked at him. ''I mean he's like Iron Man, and Thor rolled into one,'' Brad added as Flash shrugged his shoulders. ''What is it with you and spider-man?'' Alex asked him when MJ and Alex glanced at each other before looking at him as Flash gave her a look. ''What? He's awesome, he protects the neighborhood, and he's inspiring me to be a better man,''

She shook her head. He's clearly a fan of Spider-Man, however, Alex can't agree with him on that point. Alex catches movement out of the corner of her eye. Peter had just walked in as he approached next to Alex. ''What's up dickwad?'' Flash greeted Peter as he crossed his arms above his chest. The irony in the comment is enough to make her chuckle under her breath since Flash didn't knew that Peter was actually Spider-Man.

She shook her head before her eyes trailed off to the television. The newcast presents someone's camera footage of Cape Guy fighting off Water man with his green abilities. Alex couldn't figure out what they are, and it is something that she has never seen before. She knew that monster is nothing like Malivore. He switches from those triangle-type projections, which she sees they form as shields or lasers into force fields, and then to smoke when he flies. ''The green stuff makes him look like he's flying from fart power,''