Ashton imagine part 2

You had a bit of money. You decided to get a small room hotel for the rest of the day. You ended up watching Netflix in the hotel room. It was a small room but you were okay with that.

You cried the whole day you didn't even bother to look at your phone, even though it's been ringing and buzzing all day.

Ashton is leaving tomorrow morning and you just wanted to spend a day with him where everything would be perfect.

You decided to go to sleep.

"Maybe it's better if I just forget about everything we had." You said to yourself. you even told yourself that you'll go back to you twos shared apartment and take all your stuff with you once he's on tour.

-

-

-

-

*The next morning*

You woke up with a headache.

You didn't feel like going anywhere. You just wanted to stay in the hotel room all day. Suddenly your phone buzzed again.

It was Michael.

You didn't want to answer, but you did anyway. you pressed answer.

"Hello."

"Tell Ashton to hurry up!! The plane is about to leave and he's not here yet!" He seemed frustrated.

"What?" You were in shock.

"Please y/n just tell him to hurry. We're a bit worried!!" You heard Luke yell into the phone. "Luke don't yell in my f*cking ear!" Michael responded angrily and also making your headache a lot more worse. "Sorry."

"He's not with me."

"then where the hell is he?!"

"How should I know? Last time I saw him was when he was NOT defending me against those rude things the fans said about me." You said a bit shaky still remembering what happened yesterday.

"He won't answer his phone! y/n please do something about this! We- OUR FLIGHT IS BOARDING!" Michael yelled.

"Fine fine! I'll look for him. I'll make him take the next flight."

"Thank you so much." Michael said. he then hung up. You put down your phone and thought.

Where is Ashton?

-

-

-

You were now in front of your apartment door. Where else would he go?

You opened the door and saw a body laying in the living room floor.

Oh goodness.

"Ashton?" You ran to the body.

"OH DEAR LORD ASHTON! WAKE UP!" You yelled crying and shaking his body.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger?😈

Pftttt I think not...Yeah it is.🌚

Part 3 is coming soon!🔮

~jeanette💜