Ashton imagine part 3

You kept shaking him. You were about to grab your phone a call the police when he opened his eyes groaning.

"Hmmm....." He grabbed on the couch.

"Oh my goodness are you okay?" You ask worriedly.

"Oh y/n! Where were you? I thought I lost you! I kept calling but you wouldn't answer me! I was really worried! I even called the police they said they couldn't do anything until 48 hours passed and see if you were found! Are you okay?" Ashton said hugging you tightly.

"No. the real question here is are you okay? What happened? Why were you laying on the floor? You scared the crap out of me! I thought you were dead!"

"And I thought you were dead!" Ashton kissed your forehead.

"I'm fine ash, just tell me."

"I had a few drinks. Nobody seemed to know where you were! I just got so worried." He said trying to stand up only causing him to fall back down.

"A few?" You asked. "just a couple more than a few." He chuckled.

"Thank goodness you're okay!" You smiled.

"I'm really sorry. I should've defended you. I didn't know what I was thinking. I'm so stupid. I feel like the worst boyfriend ever! I am the worst boyfriend ever!!"

"Let's just forget about it and get your bags." You told him.

"What? No. No. No. No! Babe! I'm so sorry! You know how much I love you. I can't live without you! Please babe please!" Ashton started tearing up.

"No. Just get your bags you have to go to the airport." You said calmly.

"You even want me to leave the state? The country? I messed up! I messed up bad! I'm really reall-" you cut him off.

"No. No. I want you to stay, but your going on tour remember? You have to go! Your fans! You're going to disappoint them if you don't go!" You grab his hand.

"Right right." He took the chance and pulled you towards him. He held you for what seemed like forever. You hugged him back and took sharp breath.

None of you spoke for a while. You two just stood there hugging each other.

"I overreacted. I'm sorry." You finally spoke up. "No it was my fault. I should've defended you I didn't know was I was thinking." Ashton then grabbed your face slightly a kissed your lips. You kissed him back.

"Let's go. Your fans are waiting."

the end
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that was a sucky imagine.👽
im sorry💀

~jeanette💜