━ ᵐⁱⁿⁱ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 𝒐𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 ༉‧₊˚✧

₍ᐢ

₍ᐢ..ᐢ₎ ◝﹙ FOUR side quest. ﹚ ❜

"WHATS THE GENDERAL identity of your dream lover?" a sigh left Bakugou's lips, guiding the cursor to press the female option. his normally tidy room a raging mess, his blankets and clothes tossed to the floor– his drawers swung open with their contents hanging over the rim.

the room was wrapped in darkness with nothing as a source of light other than the computer; its soft light thrown to illuminate the blonde boy's handsome features.

"customize your senpai!" a high-pitched voice whined from the computer speaker, Bakugou cringing at the annoying sound. "your dream girl awaits!"

he blushed in shame as he moved the mouse around to customize the character before him. "i cant believe im resorting to this shit..." he mumbled, more to himself than anything. he could feel bubble of humiliation and guilt at the pit of his stomach, he felt small.

the vermillion red eyes glared at the character on the screen, her (h/l) (h/c) hair styled, her (e/c) hues meeting his angry scarlet ones. he swore his heart flipped at the sight.

"now please, fill in a name!"

the shame doubled as his large fingers skimmed over the keyboard letters. with each letter he typed, his ego lost a chip of itself.

Y O U R  N A M E

and witt that, Bakugou almost smashed the confirm button; rubbing his palms against his reddening face. "ugh! the fuck's wrong with me?"

he waited patiently while the game loaded, a character resembling (Y/n) to a Tee. the character wore a short school girl skirt, blazer and a large bow resting on her head. "my name is (Y/n)! nice to meet you fUCKING KATSUKI!" she grinned an innocent smile, the boy's heart jumping in response.

minutes of playing turned into hours, and Bakugou had to physically hold up his eyelids. he had started the game 10:36, only reached the end at 2 in the morning— finally unlocking the good end where a kiss was prompted.

"fUCKING KATSUKI... i know this seems a little sudden but i... i..."

cut her off
> let her continue

"I LOVE YOU fUCKING KATSUKI! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! i never knew i could experience such foreign emotions so strongly, and yet they're all i ever feel when im around you!"

before he could move on to the next frame, Bakugou calmly stood from his desk and made his way to his messy bed. he reached for the white pillow and pressed his hot face against it. with a huge intake of air, he yelled into the soft cushion as loudly as his lungs could possibly manage.

now that the pressure atop his chest was relieved, he calmly made his way back to the desk; continuing the story. "please!" the fake (y/n) begged. "accept my love, fUCKING KATSUKI-senpai!"

> accept her love
reject her

before he could press the button, the screen suddenly turned pitch-black. "WHA-" Bakugou's upcoming F-bomb was cut short when a scent of burning plastic invaded his space– the uncomfortable smell reaching his nostrils. "the fuck's happening?"

he gently pushed the desk away from the wall, meeting the horrifying sight of a burning, overheated cable. Bakugou frowned, crouching down to safely unplug everything and dispose of the smoking wire. "maybe its an omen or some shit?" he whispered under his breath, tossing the useless piece of plastic. "that it ain't meant to be?"

...

"good thing i dont believe in omens." he chuckled to himself. though, truth was he was ever so slightly annoyed; the boy was looking forward to see how the game would end— but he wasnt about to lose sleep over it, google already has the answer.

although he would never admit it, the answer wasn't as satisfying as it would've been if the final kiss came from a character named and looked like (Y/n).

"DAMN, KATSU! YOU look like you haven't slept in ages!" (Y/n) giggled, swaying her legs back and forth in amusement; ignoring the protests of her class president, Iida

"maybe cause I haven't!" Bakugou hissed back, giving the girl a cold glare; red eyes with dark eyebags below. Not even charming anymore- just plain scary.

she leaned over to rest her head on his shoulder, smirking. "what's been keeping ya up all night? Is it looove?" she purred, dragging the Os. "eat my ass." he grumbled, pushing her back with a punch.

"is that an insult or an invite?"

"(Y/N)! BAKUGOU! SUCH LANGUAGE IS NOT ALLOWED IN THIS CLASSROOM! NOT ONE BIT! both of you need to refrain from speaking SUCH vile THINGS!" Iida came running, moving his hands in his signature air chopping motion.

"right! right!" (Y/n) giggled, rolling her eyes. she turned back to her best friend who's attention directed towards the very uninteresting clean, white floors of the classroom. "for real though, what were you doing last night that gotcha this tired?"

"None of your business."

"bet you were watching porn!" the girl laughed loudly, clutching her stomach at Bakugou's beet red face. "jackin it off to weird toe videos!"

"SHUT THE HELL UP!! I WAS NOT!"

"thats exactly what a person with a foot fetish would say." 

"i wasn't watching fucking toe porn you weird ass, not everyone has the same kinks as you!"

"AS ME?!" she gasped, her hand resting on her chest in disbelief. "i do NOT have a foot kink! you're the one who stayed up watching porn!"

"I WAS PLAYING A GODDAMN SIMULATOR GAME SHUT THE HELL UP!" Bakugou pushed (Y/n) back as she fell from her desk, her gray blazer smoking.

"Oh I get it~" her lips tugged into a mischievous smile. "you were playing a dating sim."

"that's it." Bakugou stood from his seat, pulling Izuku by the shirt collar and snatching him out of his own desk. he pushed the green haired boy onto his chair and took his place— leaving (Y/n) with Deku.

the confused boy could only stare, confusion lacing his cute features. "whats up with him?" he mumbled, tilting his head to the side.

"hes salty cause i caught him playing a dating simulator."

"YOU DID NOT SHUT THE HELL UP!"