━ 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒔 ༉‧₊˚✧

A PLEASING MONDAY afternoon, (Y/n) basked in the cool breeze as it slipped past the wide-open windows; it smelled of peaches and orchids

A PLEASING MONDAY afternoon, (Y/n) basked in the cool breeze as it slipped past the wide-open windows; it smelled of peaches and orchids. her lips tugged into a smile at the feeling of Mina's soft fingertips as they twirled a braided strand of (h/c) hair between her pink fingers.

the voices of her other classmates melting in the background, it felt peaceful. she could pick up Deku's and Iida's voices as they gushed and fanboyed over proheros.

nerds. she chuckled to herself, eyelids parting to reveal captivating (e/c) hues– sight falling on her two friends. they rambled on and on about Hawks' quirk and how he joined forces with Endeavor.

their peaceful session was interrupted by tye irritated yelling of a certain ash-blonde boy. "WILL YOU IDIOTS SHUT THE HELL UP?!" he rubbed his temples. "WHO THE FUCK EVEN CARES ABOUT THAT FUCK NUGGET?"

annoyed at Bakugou for disturbing the tranquility of the moment, (Y/n) raised her head from Mina's lap glaring at her boyfriend with a smirk. "i do."  she shrugged, dismissing the boy's fuming figure. "he's hot as hell."

"shut up! you only want dick!"

Kaminari snickered at the scene, pointing an accusing figure at his angry friend. "yo hes jealous of Hawks!" the unsuspecting boy clutched his stomach, strings of laughter echoing against the common room walls. he wiped his teary eyes, ignoring the warning nudges Kirishima gave him.

"SHUT UP, 5HEAD HAVING ASS." Bakugou's fingers gripped Denki's shirt collar, knuckles turning white as he spat insult after insult at him.

"what have you unleashed upon us." Uraraka sweatdropped, taking a seat next to her (h/c) haired friend. "how're we supposed to calm him down now?"

"(Y/n) started it and shes going to finish it." Mina stated.

"I didn't start it! hes always mad!"

"you provoked him." Jiro chimed in, offering (Y/n) a sympathetic smile.

"well thats all i know what to do when it comes to him! provoke."

"no you dont." Ochaco evilly grinned, "just drag him into your room and do whatever it is you two do all the time."

"we play video games Uraraka! dont make it sound dirty!"

"well whatever you two do, better go get him because he's seconds away from swallowing Denki whole." Mina pointed at the two blondes fighting. one clawing at the carpet, attempting to run away while the other... you can imagine..

accepting her defeat, (Y/n) took a deep breath; making her way to her boyfriend. "come. lets go." she commanded calmly yet firmly, hand extended out for him.

Katsuki silently took her hand and allowed her to drag her back into her room.

"GET THAT (Y/N)USSY, KACCHAN!" Denki yelled out, earning himself two middle fingers– one from (L/n) and the other from Bakugou.