━ 𝒅𝒐𝒌𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒌𝒊 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃 ༉‧₊˚✧

mentions of s*icide

mentions of s*icide.

₍ᐢ..ᐢ₎ ◝﹙ SIX doki doki literature club. ﹚ ❜

"READY FOR OUR next game?" (Y/n) skipped to her bed, where katsuki lay with an annoyed frown. "fuck. off." he spat back. "at first i thought these little sessions would be fun, but you're fucking crazy and the games you force me to play are just as!" ignoring her whines, his attention shifted back to the book in his hands.

"crazy? im your best friend Katsu. your homie, your ride or die, your sister from another mister."

"no you're not, Kirishima is."

"Eijiro is your sister from another mister?"

now both flustered and annoyed, Bakugou's position moved to lay on his shoulder– giving her his back. "f-fuck off."

(Y/n), with her noodle-like twig arms, attempted to push the boy off the bed; failing. "cmon!~ play Doki Doki with me! i promise its good."

"you're always accusing me of playing dating simulators and now here you are, begging me to play one with you." he replied, cheeks tinged a slight red at the feeling of her palms against his back. "besides the characters aren't even my type, they're ugly."

"but they want your dick!"

"SO DO YOU!"

"exactly! you have four me's now!"

"as if one couldn't possibly be enough.."

"the reason why god didn't make three other copies of me is because he knew the world wouldn't handle such amazingness!" she threw a hand over her forehead in a dramatic manner.

"shut up, hearing you talk for more than two minutes kills my braincells." he replied from his position, not giving her so much as a glance.

flipping his book shut, a heavy sigh left his lips as he turned to glare at the grinning female. "im gonna fucking regret this..." he mumbled mostly to himself, rubbing his temples. "What's it about?..."

"