~

They were only kids when they made a decision that would change their lives forever. Something that would change everything.

A 13 year old trouble maker called Murdoc Niccals and a humble 11 year old called Stuart Pot.

It was the basic story of how the popular kid would bully the weak kid, despite neither of them knowing what happened in their own personal lives.

Murdoc never got along with his parents. His mother and father were rich and believed they were the king and queen of everything. The boss of everyone. They were always telling him what to do, when to do it and how, but he wasn't the kind to get pushed around. No matter what, he always put up a fight and that's what his parents didn't like. That he always got into fights, always got into trouble and always did what he wanted. He was a disgusting bully. And he still was by the time high school came around. He started doing drugs because it was "cool", he would get into even more trouble and always put himself in the centre of attention to get popular.

His parents would often kick him out the house or lock him in his room because of everything he did. They didn't care for him. They wished they never had him. He was a disgrace to the wealthy family name and they were ashamed of him.

Stuart on the other hand was a fragile and quiet boy, he couldn't do anything right and he always got hurt. He was clumsy, "stupid" as many people would say. He was always daydreaming, too busy cooped up in that little brain of his, so he never payed attention to what was going on in real life. His parents also hated him, they wanted a strong handsome boy who would someday meet a pretty girl and would do well in life, but instead they got a "mistake", a "faggot", that's what everyone always called him. They abused him. In every way possible.

Little did the kids know...They lived right next door to each other. They both knew that bad things were happening behind the walls separating to two houses because of all the screaming. And the crying, the random objects and glass colliding into walls, furniture being thrown. They both knew they were the same age, and they both felt sorry for each other. Yet they never noticed who each other actually were. Until one day things had gotten worse for the both of them...