-Home-

//2D Pov\\
It was great being back, it really felt like home with Russel. His shop, the band were created, the family we created, it was all a dream come true. I know it was a dream of Murdocs too, now we can both be happy.

"Welcome home kids, I'll go make us some food", Russ patted our heads before walking off to the kitchen.

"Home", I spoke up. Murdoc looked to me with a smile on his face. "Finally a place we can call home", he smiled back at me as he turned to me, placing his hands on the sides of my now burning face. My mind was freaking out as he leaned in. Closer and closer, until his surprisingly soft lips pressed against mine. My eyes fluttered shut and I kissed back. Now I feel complete, now I know that life would be okay and we'd all be together forever. As long as I had them.

We pulled away not long after, gazing into each other's eyes, but then a flash went off and the sound of a photo being taken caught or attention. We looked to the end of the corridor where Russel had his phone pointing towards us.

"Anover for da album?", he spoke cautiously but jumped when we both sprinted towards him. We started play fighting in the living room, laughing and having fun.

"Okay okay I give up! You got me!", Russ laughed.

//Murdoc Pov\\
"Man down!", Stu fist pumped the air as we both got off him and sat next to him on the couch.

"I s'pose we'll let ye off this time big guy", I grinned, turning on the tv.

Russ chuckled and got up, carrying on with the food as Dentz snuggled up to me on the couch. We were all eating together whilst watching movies for the rest of the night.

Now this, is what you call a family. A place you call home.

———————————-

Years flew by and that's how most days carried on as from then on. Just the three of them being a happy family. Stuart and Murdoc we're finally together. They put their pasts behind them and moved on together. The trio made new songs. They got popular and released multiple albums. They even gained a new friend and band member as they toured the world and played at gigs. The new friend was Noodle. And she was an amazing guitarist. She wasn't that younger than 2D and Murdoc either.

They were famous and rich and now living in London, in their dream home with their dream studio. Russel gave his shop to Leo so he could stop with the dangerous jobs and actually have a calmer life now.

Everyone was happy. They had an amazing life, amazing friends and amazing fans. Everything was amazing. And they couldn't have asked for anything better.