-Saved-

//Murdoc pov\\

"Why couldn't you be like your father? You're a fucking disgrace", my so called "mother" growled as she and my "father" backed me up towards the front door.

"Get out of this house and never come back!", father raised his voice, reaching beside me. He opened the door and pushed me out, barely managing to catch myself from falling down the porch steps. They stared at me with hatred in their eyes, waiting for me to leave.

Just as I turned on my heel, the neighbours door had opened and out came a huge man with small boy over his shoulder. He threw the boy to the ground with a hard thud and even a crack when at impact.

*No. Fucking. Way*

"Stuart?!", I questioned, completely shocked. Thousands of thoughts flashed through my mind once I saw him. I couldn't give a shit about myself but
now knowing that Stuart was the kid getting abused 24/7 right next door to me, it suddenly made me more aware of a lot of things. I was scared for him.

Just as the man stepped out his house with his clenched fists, I ran towards the blue haired boy and yanked him up on his feet.

"Run!", I ordered. And we did, as far as we could without looking back. We ran to the train station and snuck onto the first train to open. I made the decision then and there that we were never going back, ever again. I had no idea where this train was going or what we were gonna do but that didn't concern me at this minute. What really concerned me was the passed out kid beside me, with his head resting on my shoulder. After all this time... The kid that I had bullied through our entire school life, was my neighbour getting abused by his parents and even tried committing suicide once. And here I am, trying to help him after everything I have done to him. I really am a fucking disgrace.

A wave of guilt and self hatred filled my body to the brim. What would I say to him once he's awake? I don't have the right to even look him in the eyes after our chemistry.

"Fuck", I sighed, relaxing into the hard train seat. I gently moved Stuart's head to my lap so he'd be more comfortable. Poor kids really beaten up. I haven't managed to get a good look at him yet but I could see bruises forming around his neck, the clear black eye, both his sleeves and mouth were wet with blood. Who knew what other wounds or marks there were on his body. I know for sure I heard something crack though, I would have to check that out later.

I was too busy examining the bruised boy that when a female voice came through the speakers, it made me jump a little and I felt movement on my lap. I watched curiously as 2D sat up, holding his hand to his head.

"The next stop will be coming up in 5 minutes" the woman announced and the speaker went off. I heard another voice from the other side of the section were in. It was the conductor and he was checking everyone's tickets. I started to panic since we obviously didn't have tickets, we didn't even have money or anything for that matter.

*It's fine, just chill Murdoc, the next stop is almost here*

My leg started anxiously bouncing up and down and Stuart had noticed.

"When the next stop is 'ere, we gotta run okay", I stated, not looking him in the eyes. I couldn't. I noticed the conductor eye us a few times and it only made me more anxious.

*Ive done things like this before, why am I this nervous? Is it cause I'm with 2D?*

I held Stuart's hand tightly, ready to run once the train came to a stop and the doors slowly opened.

"Hey! Stop those kids!", the man yelled as we booked it. Stuart was struggling a bit since he was in pain but we had to get out and fast. We managed to get out the train station and lost the few guards by weaving through some ally's. But I kept going, until he suddenly stopped and ripped his hand from my grasp.