Chapter 8: Tony

I build when I'm angry, that's why I've constructed three new suits, all able to kick the Winter Soldier's ass, in the last month.

"Dad?" Demy asked quietly behind me.

"I'm busy." I snapped, not thrning around

"Pepper asked me to come get you. She's going to the doctor's office."

I put down the glove I was working on and turned around. "Get over here."

Demy walked over and stopped a few feet from me. Her purple hair was fading back to blonde and a bruise on her face was fading. Wait- "What is that?" I asked, getting up and walking over. "Did Barnes do that to you? I'll kill him."

"No!" She took a step back. "I went to get out of bed and fell onto my nightstand a few days ago. Bucky had nothing to do with it." The first part was bullshit but the end sounded thruthful.

"What really ha-"

"Sir," J.A.R.V.I.S. cut me off, "Miss Potts is insisting you see her upstairs and is threatening to find you if you fail to do so."

"This isn't over, Demy. We're having a talk when I get home. I don't care what Fury says, your psychotic robot boyfriend is leaving." I called over my shoulder as I walked to the stairs.

"Who told you we were dating?" She asked, shocked.

I stopped at the bottom of the stairs leading up to the main floor. "What!"