Chandler❤1

My horoscope told me that Chandler and I belong together 👉👈
Based off of my favorite video
"$60 thousand extreme hide and seek-challenge"

"Chandler?" You whispered, crammed up in a corner of an old basement, multiple boxes stacked around you to cover you in case someone walks in.

"What's up?"

"Do you think if we have sex, they'll hear us and be too scared to stop us?"

"What?"

"I mean, don't you think they'll be too scared to stop us, meaning they won't ever find us?"

"....I hate but love how right you are." He muttered, moving multiple boxes to reveal his face.

"Wait but...should we?" You asked, already moving boxes out of your way.

"I'm down."

"Attention survivors, only three of you remain. Chandler, Y/N, and Karl. So you're all head to head for sixty thousand dollars. Since it is dark out, and this is a whole town. I'm gonna need you to move at least a hundred feet from where you currently are." Jimmy spoke into his walkie talkie, a beep sound sounded before Karl's voice came through.

"I'm kinda scared not gonna lie." Karl whispered, his voice shaky.

"Why? Are you scared of the dark?"

"No. But in the house next to me, I've been hearing sounds for at least two hours now." He cried, rocking himself in the corner of the living room.

"Where are you?" Jimmy asked, actually worried a stranger had snuck in.

"In the house you found Jake in."

The whole squad moved to the house Karl had said, the money with them.

"I hear nothing-" a loud scream cut Becca off, everyone ran to the window of the house, trying to get a look inside the house next to them.

"Oh my god! Y/N and Chandler!" Jimmy panicked, fumbling with his walkie talkie.

"Chandler! Y/N! Are you two okay? We just heard a loud scream, we think someone's here with us!" Jimmy yelled, pacing back and forth the living room. You covered Chandler's mouth and reached for your walkie talkie that was in your jean pocket. Chandler squeezed your bicep, muffled moans coming out of his mouth. Even when you turned the walkie talkie on, Chandler didn't stop what he was doing, but instead bouncing at a faster and harder pace.

"Did you find Karl?" You panted, Karl snatched the walkie talkie from Jimmy's hand.

"Yes, yes they did. Are you two okay? Why are you panting? Are you running from someone!? Oh my god! Oh my god!"

"Great, great. So do Chandler and I win?" You groaned loudly, tugging on the shorter mans hair.

"I mean I guess ya! But that's not important right now! Are you two okay? Where are you!?"

"We'll, holy shit-" you gasped, "We'll be there in a couple minutes!"

"What was that!? Are you hurt!? How do you know where we are?"

"Uh, we'll be there. Bye!" You tossed the walkie talkie aside and focused on your boyfriend, your lips moved along his upper body, nibbling and sucking on every single inch of his skin.

"It's been thirty mintues! Where are they!?" Ben yelled, biting aggressively at his nails. At that exact second, you and Chandler walked in the doorway, both of your guyses hair a mess, Chandler's shirt torn, and your underwear missing, getting lost somewhere in the pile of boxes in the house you were previously in. Your whole neck was covered in dark spots, so much as to where you couldn't tell where one ended and another one started. Chandler's stomach was exposed, showing off similar dark spots.

"What the hell happened to you two!?"

"Okay funny story, we wanted to win so here's how it went down."