Robert Downey Jr 1

charliekeen37
I hope this meets your standards (if not let me know in my PMS pleaseeee) I'm also very sorry for the delay.
*not proofread*

"What do stylist even do?"

"Make your ugly asses look decent." You muttered, almost hitting Robert with your rack of costumes.

"Pretty easy job then." He smirked, you rolled your eyes at him and shoved his costume in his hands.

"Be much easier if I didn't have to style you."

"Morning Y/N!"

"Morning Chris."

"Got my sum ready?"

"Your what?"

"Sum...short for costume."

"I'm going to pretend you didn't say that for your sake."

"Thank you."

"Don't mention it Cap."

"So, Robert...." He trailed off, taking a sip of his coffee as his eyes wandered around the room.

"Robert..." You nodded, confused as to where the American actor was going with the conversation.

"He's cool isn't he."

"Say it."

"What?"

"Spit it out Evans."

"Way to beat around the bush."

"I'm patient like that."

"I'm just saying he's a cool guy, maybe cool enough to I don't know...have a drink with maybe potentially date and or have a life with, just a cool dude."

"Subtle."

"I'm sly like that."

"Nah, no chance."

"Oh come on, he definitely likes you back."

"He probably doesn't even like me in general."

"Don't say that. You two literally get along the most, well...besides you and I."

"He probably doesn't like guys anyways."

"But he likes men, ya know what I'm saying?" He laughed, clearing his throat awkwardly when you didn't laugh with him. "Sorry."

"I've worked with him for years, and he's the most confident person I know. He doesn't like me back."

"You say that but when you two get married it'll be otherwise."

"Go and change weirdo."

"Robert's not the most attentive person...maybe he just doesn't realize your feelings for him?"

"You're so stubborn."

"I better be your best man."

"Hey Y/N!" You turned around to see Chris, well, the other Chris jogging towards you.

"Hemsworth."

"You always do that."

"Do what?"

"Call us by our last names. So formal."

"Sorry, it just slips."

"Don't stress, it's cool."

"Well, um...what's up?"

"Huh?"

"Well I mean I was walking and you kinda stopped me."