Tom Holland/Harry Styles pt.2

"Tom invited you to the premiere?"

"Ya. He said I could bring a plus one."

"Who do you plan on taking." You looked up from your notebook, shocked.

"You. Obviously." Harry nodded, not meeting your eyes.

"Is there something you wanna tell me?"

"No, no..."

"Are you sure?"

"Mmmh."

"Well if you wanna talk I'm always-"

"That's the thing. What if I don't wanna talk. You, talk too much. So let's just leave things unsaid for once."

"That's not how relationships work Harry. You can't just leave things unsaid, that's the number one way of ending a relationship."

"It's not that big of a deal, it's not like I'm cheating on you. I just don't want to talk right now."

"Whatever." You muttered, ripping out a piece of paper from your book.

"Oh what now." Harry groaned, picking up the paper you threw. "Song lyrics? You writing a new song? Is it gonna be apart of your album-"

"For someone who doesn't wanna talk right now, you're really yapping away." You muttered, snickering under your breath. Harry huffed, punching your shoulder. You yelped, slapping his hand away.

"You're an asshole, you know that?" You grinned at the man, pecking his lips and running down the hall with your notebook. "Where are you running off to?" You came out of your shared bedroom, shoes in your hand with a coat halfway on.

"The studio. You coming?"

"No."

"Are you still jealous?"

"What are you talking about?" You rolled your eyes at the shorter man, and slipped on your shoes.

"It's obvious you're jealous. As soon as I mentioned Tom and his premiere-" Harry closed his eyes, and his shoulders tensed. "See you did it again! You got all tense! You're jealous, Styles."

"I'm fine. I just don't wanna hear your annoying voice twenty four seven."

"Oh shut it. This voice pays our bills."

"So does mine."

"Right, but it would pay for them even more if you released a damn album every once in a while."

"You love my voice, asshat."

"And you love mine, asshat."

"Okay, yes. I love your voice, I just got jealous. Tom's a big movie star, he's always in the news, always in the headlines, the front page-"

"Harry, I don't even read the news! But I scroll through Instagram a lot, and you're the one always in my timeline. It's tiring seeing your face, hearing your name, and reading your name so much."

"You mean that?"

"Yes, weirdo." Harry smiled, slipping on his shoes and grabbing a hoodie off the hanger. "Is that mine?"

"Yes, it looks better on me though." You scoffed, hurt.

"Well, I mean. The sales lady said it looked great on me-" Harry grabbed your face and shut you up with a kiss.

"You talk too much."

Lmfao, I'm sorry yall waited so long for trash. I feel like a waiter who served yall your food after two hours but it had hair in it...you know what I mean?