Year 1

I DECIDED T WRITE THIS STORY

CAUSE I'M JUST LAUGHING

IM SO FREAKING BORED CAUSE

I DUNNO...

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Hogwarts Express 

Eleven year old Harry Styles walked through the narrow corridor nervously. This was his first time away from his parents, the kid pulled on his curly hair, he always does it when he's nervous, its a bad habit for him. The curly haired wizard pulled his shoulder bag close to his body, almost all of the compartments in the Hogwarts express were full. He needs to sit down right, the weight of the bag was starting to hurt his shoulder. 

Harry finally found an compartment at the end of the train, he nervously eyed the inside. There were three other first years like him, he assumes. They all looked really young, and they had that ecstatic look on their faces. 

Harry took a deep breath and exhaled. 

"Hello!"  

Three heads shot up at him, Harry felt something in his throat, maybe he shouldn't have entered.

 "Hello there lad! Have a seat, we're all first years here!" said the fluffy haired blue eyed boy. 

Harry shot him a smile and happily jumped into the compartment with them. 

"Hello, I'm Harry Styles. Nice to meet all of you!" Harry put out his hand to the three of them. 

The boy who greeted him shook his hand first, in fact, he pulled Harry into a tight hug which really surprised Harry, "I'm Louis Tomlinson!" 

The curly haired boy's eyes widen, "A Tomlinson! Wow!" 

Louis shrugged, "I know. I know. One of the oldest wizarding families. Yay me! Back to more important stuff, this here is Liam Payne, he's not funny, and kinda bossy actually" Louis pointed to the boy with wavy hair sitting in the corner. 

"Hey! Nice to meet you Harry." 

"And that guy is Zayn Malik. Half-blood! Liam laughed so hard he woke him up!" added Louis, smacking Liam's arm playfully.  

Harry chuckled as Zayn rolled his eyes at Louis.