Year 5 part 2

THIS IS VERY ANGSTY 

I HATE ANGST BUT THEYRE TEENAGERS 

SO THEYRE SO ANGSTY FOR NO APPEARING REASON

SO IM GONNA WRITE THIS

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Defence Against The Dark Arts

"Listen up everyone! For today's lesson, we are going to continue where we left off on our previous lesson. Mister Payne if you would kindly get up to the stage!" 

The crowd oohed as Liam rose to the long stage in front of them. 

The brawny Gryffindor showed a proud smile to his fellow classmates beneath him, he was the official champion of his year at Hogwarts. The school prided in having such a skilled wizard in their team, he was even chosen to compete in the Inter School Dueling Competition last year. Liam could conjure up quick spells that could disarm an opponent faster than the person could even take out his wand. Liam always prided himself in being a more practical wizard than a theoretical one. 

"Anyone who would like to face mister Payne?" asked the professor, eyeing his half-moon glasses to the crowd. 

"Harry would sir!" joked Louis, raising Harry's hand in the crowd.

"What no! Sir Louis forced me!" fought Harry, pulling his hands down on his sides. 

"Five points from Slytherin for making a fool and five from Gryffindor for entertaining his foolishness."

The professor continued eyeing the crowd, all of his students were afraid to come to the stage and fight their fellow classmate, the students were either looking at the floor or avoiding his gaze by looking elsewhere. 

"I would like to try professor!" 

The crowd oohed as the professor searched for where the voice came from, "Ah mister Malik. How brave of you to volunteer. Ten points to Ravenclaw!" 

The crowd cheered as Zayn made his way from the back of the class to the stage. 

"Oh my god!" expressed Louis and Harry in unison.

Liam eyed the raven haired lad that was climbing up the stage. He watched as Zayn carefully removed his Ravenclaw robes and neatly folded them on the side of the stage. Liam gritted his teeth, he was feeling edgy, he never used a spell on any of his friends before. He could feel anger slowly stirred inside him as he recollected back on their forth year when Zayn took that Hufflepuff to the ball.