Year 6 Part 2

I DUNNO THIS JUST POPPED INTO MY HEAD

I JUST LOVED THIS GUY

OMG, HE'S SO HOT...CAN I JUST DIE

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Quidditch Pitch

The sun was setting against the mountainous green backdrop. The once clear blue sky had already turned a mixture of orange and red. High above the Hogwarts Quidditch pitch, fourteen skilled players were dancing in the skies in their colourful uniforms. Niall eyed the amber coloured quaffle  few meters below the line,  he was trying to steal the bloody ball away from the team captain. 

"Niall! Get that bloody quaffle" his captain yelled at him from the air. 

Niall nodded and zoomed in like a pro, passing through the other players and dodging a very rowdy bludger. 

The blonde lad finally caught up to the red robed player, he was trailing a couple of meters away from him on his broom stick. The harsh wind was pressing roughly against his face. Niall gripped his broomstick tighter between his legs, he needed to get only a few inches closer and then he can just grab... 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Good game" said the tall lad in his thick french accent. 

Niall nodded as he shook hands with the handsome french man before him. The taller lad was sweaty and panting, fresh from the friendly quidditch match from minutes before. His long deep brown lock tousled messily framing his razor sharp cheekbones, those deep blue eyes was making Niall weak in his knees. Thank god for the match, Niall wouldn't have to worry about his sweaty palms. 

"Yeah, you were tough to beat" retorted Niall softly. 

The guy shot an amused smile at the blonde, "No, no, no. You were wonderful. You were very élégant. I could play with you all day."

Niall stood flabbergasted at the compliment the boy just gave him, "No, it's honestly nothing. You were better mate."

The french boy continued smirking at Niall, Niall could feel his knees getting all woobly,  "No mon ami. Don't be like that. Really, you were magnifique in the air, so effortless, like you were dancing."

"And you're cute too. Very cute." 

Niall blushed ever redder at his compliment, "Pierre Boulanger, transferred here from Beauxbaton. And you are?"