Year 5 Parr 3

WHY NO COMMENTS

THATS SO MEAN,

HAHAHAH. ITS ALRIGHT. IM WRITING FOR THE LOVE NOT CAUSE OF 

VOTES AND COMMENTS

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-

After History Of Magic

"So I assume you've read them all last night?" Zayn asked giving a hard look to the lad in front of him. 

Liam scratched his head, he felt like Zayn was interrogating him, "Well, last night me and Harry were reading the material you gave us, and we sort of..." 

Liam hung his head low in embarrassment, "We sort of fell asleep together on the reading corner."

Zayn paused, trying to process what Liam had just said, "Let me get this straight. You and Harry didn't read the hundred word essay because you fell asleep. A hundred word essay honestly isn't that long Liam!" he scolded. 

Liam blushed, "Well, we did read something. We only fell asleep after the thing about Egypt and the phoarohs..."

"That was the first paragraph!" 

Zayn pinched the bridge of his nose, so much for these two promising that they'll do anything Zayn tells them to. The Ravenclaw exhaled deeply, he honestly couldn't stay mad at Liam. Just a single look at those big puppy dog eyes would easily make his knees melt. 

"Fine! How about this, tonight, You And I will study together at the library after dinner. I will go through with you all the material we covered from first year until now. Then later, you can teach Harry what I've taught you."

"It may take some time mate, but... I'll take it as a challenge" Zayn winked at the handsome Gryffindor in front of him. 

Liam jumped excitedly at Zayn and gave his best friend a quick hug. Zayn blushed as Liam closed the distance between them. Liam didn't know what got over him, he was just overwhelmed with so much happiness that he leaned in and surprised Zayn with a peck on the cheek. 

Zayn felt the heat rushed to his cheeks. 

"Well I'll see you tonight mate." 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

OWL AVIARY