Year 6 Part 1

I DECIDED TO BE TRUE AND 

MAKE THIS A PURE NARRY FIC

CAUSE Y'ALL LOVE SOME NARRY

-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Corridors

"I heard that Liam Payne and Zayn Malik are dating. Madam Prince caught them snogging last night at the restricted section..." said the red haired girl raising her eyebrows cheekily at her friend.

"Shut the hell up. I just saw Liam kissing another girl the other day" defended another girl. 

"Well, apparently Zayn and Liam are in an open relationship, Zayn still likes fucking around with that blonde smart-ass Hufflepuff... I heard that muggleborn loves to be in between the two hunky sandwiches.. god, there he is!" 

Niall can't help but smile to himself as walked passed the two gossiping girls. Him and Liam and Zayn together... hmmm, hell freezes over before he could take those two men at once... if this was fanfiction maybe... 

"He's getting a bit fit don't you think?" whispered the girl to her friend. 

"Yeah. But he's still a muggleborn and a Hufflepuff. God, they're the worst lovers. Remember my ex, he can't even make his dues even if his life depended on it! And he sucked at giving me head..." 

Niall chuckled as he continued to eavesdrop, "Now Harry Styles, that's a good lover. Did you hear he was caught snogging that Malfoy in the broom closet?" 

"Scorpious or Taylor?" 

"Both."

"That's hot."

-.-.-.--.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Advance Charms

Harry eyed the blonde boy that had just entered the room. He was panting as usual, not because of asthma or whatever, but due to the fact that he'd been dragging that heavy school bag all around the castle. His cheeks reddened as he took a deep breath and sat on his seat at the back of the class. His green eyes followed as the boy took out a simple muggle pen and started flipping through his many notebooks.  

"Harry, why are you looking at Niall like that?" asked his friend Liam, waving a hand to his face.