Disgusted

We Left The Hotel The Next Morning Antwan Mom Was Still Out On Her Business Trip Antwan Friend Called I Was Watching Cartoons When Antwan Told Me He Finna Slide With His Homebody Right Quick He Gave Me A Kiss on My Forehead In Walked Off 10 minutes later somebody knocked on the door I told them Antwan wasn't here they said I'm not here for him I opened the door cautiously I Knew That Face From Any Where That Pot Head My Moma Use To Fool With I Mean Mugged Him In Said Wessup ! Who You Here For Then He Said Where Ms . Brown (Antwan's Mother) I replied on a trip in Miami I slowly began to shut the door when his foot stopped me I tried to slam it he was to strong I feel back on the floor he came in the room in locked the door . I tried to run for my phone that was on the chair he pulled my legs back he pulled out a bag he had in his pocket he tied me to the kitchen chair including my ankles *Phone Rings* he threw my phone against the wall I knew it was Antwan he called over 5 times . He Kissed My Lips I Wanted To Punch him so bad he started lifting up my shirt licking his lips I tried scooting the chair away from him he turned the chair upside down leaving only my legs up in the air in my head on the floor he began pulling my pants off fast he stared down at me for a moment in stuck his finger in me going in out rapidly *Phone Continues To Ring * just before he could try to do any more Antwan was barging through the door he chocked the man in slung him on the floor in pulled out his gun pointing at the mans head I didn't know Antwan carried a 30 on him he looked all strong in cute my hero :) the man tried snatching Antwan ankle Antwan kicked him in the face hard he drug the man outside of the apartment in kicked him down the stairs asked me was alright in untied me . Antwan said that was his mom ex before I told him how he used to talk to my mom to . I Took A Shower Feeling Disgusted When I Finished In Came Out The Bathroom Antwan Started Holding Me Tight In Kissing Over My Face Saying He Was Sorry I Ask My Self Why Me ? Why Have I Been Threw Some Much In Life Stressing Like Crazy I Started My Face Started Getting Hot From A Migraine Antwan Held My Hands In Looked Me in My Eyes In Began To Shed Tears We Held On To each other In Laid Down all that crying mad us sleepy we feel asleep by each other .

You Like ? Cause I was thinking about stopping here ! Comment Plz :) 💕