1

"Yeonjun" Soobin called his name slowly but yeonjun still going forward and didn't even look back to see him.
"choi Yeonjun"He called again.
"CHOI YEONJUN" Yeonjun still walking and leaving him more further.

"if you don't stop I call the police" Yeonjun stopped walking. He turning his head to look at his soulmate, Soobin.

"dare to do that?" Yeonjun asked from afar.
"yes" Soobin smiled like there's something.
"You serious?"
"I mean you stop when I said I'm going to call the police so I assume you are scared and don't want me to?"

"No I'm not scared when you have zero proof to show them even you saw me."

"wait you right" Soobin suddenly anxious. He look worried and that's make Yeonjun smile.

"oh I should call them and try to explain it right?" Soobin immediately takes his phone out. He called the police while smiling at Yeonjun.
In a second Yeonjun running an pushing and drop Soobin's phone. Soobin try to take the phone back but one hard punch was placed on soobin left cheek and make him fell on the ground.

"can you just live your life and let me live my life?" Yeonjun can't hold his anger anymore. He have been saving all this for so long.

"No. We've been friends for a decade and I've seen so much from you. I never ever feeling unsafe when I'm with you but a safe and soft feels"

"so?" Yeonjun doesn't even care with Soobin 'speech'.

"what do you want me to do?"