2

Note: I'm sorry for no updates for two months. There were some personal issue that make me forgot about this story. I don't know if anyone still waiting for this story or not but I guess no one waited for this but it's okay I'm just gonna update this.  Thank you.

"what do you want me to do?" Soobin ask.

"just shut up and live each other life. Let's not meet each other anymore"

"that easy?"

"yes. Now go"

"that easy?" Soobin repeated his question.
"I mean you should be glad I haven't tell anyone about you right? Why should I leave you? If I leave you I'm going to tell everyone so choose which one the best. I leave you and tell or I stay and keep threatening you?" Soobin still haven't trying to lose.

"do you fucking want me to kill you?" Yeonjun shoving his gun at soobin chest, right in front his heart.

"You make everything so easy huh?"

"CAN YOU FUCKING LEAVE AND SHUT UP I'M NOT GOING TO KILL YOU IF YOU DO THAT"

"don't scream. I'm right in front of you though. So if you really want to kill me then do it. I'm going to make sure you rot in the jail too"

Yeonjun looking at him in anger. He can't believe his own soulmate did this to him.

"why you looking at? Just kill me and you go get your dead sentence. At last we are going to meet soon right?" Soobin laughing. He doesn't feeling scared. He already prepare it all just in case he really died today.

Last week

Soobin saw that Yeonjun have been looking at him in hidden everyday and Soobin know what Yeonjun thinking right now. They were the soulmate.

Soobin close his eyes and breath slowly. The next day he began to prepare some gift for his friends and family.
"why you giving me this?"

"this maybe be my last gift who knows? Also I got bonus this month so some little gift would not mind you right?" he and his friend laugh. Then his friend nodded. "yes thank you"

Soobin also finishing his last assignment he got and after for 6 days of doing that, he felt relieved and two days after that like exactly what Soobin expect Yeonjun has took him to somewhere he know where. He know that Yeonjun hidden location where he been keeping and spent time after he saw him by accident going somewhere at 1 am.

Throwback end

He trying to look at Yeonjun eyes. There were really no hope he going to stop doing this. As he expected. After killing 20 people just because they mess up with him of course he addicted by it now. 
He can't believe they were soulmate but when he always know what Yeonjun wants even without telling him, he know they were meant to be.

But now they looks like they doesn't seems to have any connection between each other. They were like a different part of soul.

"so you don't want to kill me and just let me free while you go to jail and watch me live my life?" Soobin again asked Yeonjun the question again. He feeling scared of dying of someone killing him but maybe if Yeonjun can killed him for the last time he going to be okay.

"how can you get a police now? Huh?" Yeonjun doesnt even look at Soobin anymore.

"emm I can call them whenever I want I think" Soobin smile. Yeonjun laughing.
"That easy?" He repeated what Soobin has told him jokingly.

"yeah?" Soobin said. He said nonsense now.

"any last word?" Yeonjun finally look at Soobin eyes and pointing his gun at him.

Soobin sighing slowly. "I don't have much but I hope you having fun in the future and please get over it soon. Let's not forget our best memories we made. Even if I survive today,  I won't be seeing you because I'm gonna let you live your life like you said. I'm going to let myself start a fresh life too but if I don't survive, let's meet on the next life okay?"

Yeonjun looked at him annoyed. Then he released the bullet and shot Soobin.

Soobin then fell, he saw Yeonjun smiling for the last time looking at him before he finally close his eyes.

2 month later

The Court for Yeonjun cases was finally held after two months. Everyone looked at him in full of hates after he was revealed to be the murderer.
Yeonjun walked inside with prison uniform with his hand cuffed. He then take a seat.

"You admit you kill 21 people and try to kill  your friend Choi Soobin after you know he know about you right?"

"yes" yeonjun answer.

"So you admit you actually kill Choi Soobin?"

"yes"

"Choi Soobin can enter the court now"

Yeonjun eyes widened. "soobin is still alive?" he whisper to himself under his breath.

Choi Soobin looking ethereal enters with smiles on his lips curving a small smile while looking at Choi Yeonjun in front of him.

2 months ago

Yeonjun released the bullet right on Soobin heart. He then smiling when he see Soobin blackout faster than he expected. He then turn around to leave the place but he was stopped by the police and he getting arrested. He was brought to the police station.

While Soobin, the medical team quickly running to him and brought him to the emergency hospital. He is in comma and His heart is almost getting damage and he almost stop breathing but he survive magically after the operation to take the bullet off from his chest and he was breathing with the help of the ventilator for two days before his heart slowly healing.

While he in comma for one month, he was able to recover and staying for one week at the hospital before he get news he need to attend Yeonjun court as a witness.

"so he get arrest huh? Yeonjun... Yeonjun... Did you know our minds is different? Only our souls is connected. You can't beat my mind. I'm sorry I get you trough this." Soobin smiling looking at the letter he get from the police just now.

But his chest. It feels pain. A pain he couldn't describe. He feels so hurt. Is this because of the surgery? I didn't seems like it.

His heart hurt because of the sudden emptiness.

The smiles of the youngest. He can't see it. It's blurry.

His laugh, he can't hear it.

His face... His face...

"how do he look like?"

Flashback end