4

The court meeting ended and Yeonjun was sentence until death on the prison.

Soobin walk out the court with his heart still hurting even he's the one who shove him to the jail.

A day later he come to the prison to meet Yeonjun for the last time. He want to forget about Yeonjun quickly. The 16 years old memories is hard to forget but he sure he can forget quickly if he meets Yeonjun quicker.

"You having fun?" Yeonjun ask.
"I don't know probably. I'm fine now I can do whatever I want" Soobin curving a small smiles, "I just want to see you for the last time so I guess I already see you I can go now" Soobin stands up to leave.

"Soobin" He about to leave but then Yeonjun called him. He turn his head to see the oldest looking at him sharply. "can you do me a favor for the last time?"
"uh I guess. What is it?" Soobin asked.
Soobin thinks what could it be. He not asking him to help him get out from the jail right?

"You know the file you found and give to them right?" Soobin nodded.

"can you take that back and look at those 5 people I don't kill?"

"why?"

"I want you to avoid from them. I put the notes down there where and what time you should avoid to be on that place"

"and why should I?" Soobin confuse.

"I want you to be save"

Soobin chuckles. "You want me to be save? You are the one who put them on danger. Nah whatever I'm going now"

"goodbye then if you don't want to believe me. I hope you enjoy the time now. I'll be checking on you if I can." Yeonjun smiled. He looks at the younger for the last time before soobin leave him.

••••

Soobin takes the files back. Yes he takes them back just because he was curious.

After he gets to his house he quickly put his bags aside and open the files.

He takes out the last five paper.

And he look at the person 21 the person Yeonjun was suppose to kill this week.
The paper have their name, face, age, personal information. And... Down there,  there is a note. A note Yeonjun ask him to read.

On 5 May, 1:20 am, Soobin will get out from his office. He will go to his car he park on the alley. Person 21 will come out from behind him as soon he touch the car door and shoot him without his knowing.

"What does this mean?" Soobin quickly checked the person 20 and read the notes.

On 20 march, sharp 11:43 am, soobin will stop on the abandoned house we use to live. The person 20 will follow his car from behind and waited for him inside the car until he got out from the house to shot him right on his chest.

It's true that Soobin spotted Yeonjun was fighting the person before he shoots the person right in front of him. He actually never spy on yeonjun. He actually just coincidentally meet Yeonjun. He don't know why but they just happen go be. Why does Yeonjun is protecting Soobin that much?

But that's not the only question he wants to know but why did 25 person wants to kill him?