shot 1

It's a beautifully decorated mansion.... Lights, flowers everywhere....

People are running here and there. Everyone's busy...

A girl is sitting on the staircase with a troubled look.

"Abae ooo hone waali dulhan ji......! You look like someone's ready to face death penalty! Smile na yaar! Yeh tumhari shadi hai!!"-said another girl

The girl who was sitting on the staircase, suddenly turned her head towards the direction that came the voice. Her face adorned with a bright smile.

"Drishti....!!" She yelled happily.

Drishti, wearing a light blue dress and holding a bag. She smiled at the girl her friend divya who called her name and walked towards her hurriedly.

In her hurry, she stepped on some wires and tripped, her had hitting a basket filled with flowers. She fell down but didn't hit the rough hard floor. She opened her eyes that she closed due to the fear of falling down to see what happened. She got shocked to see what happened. She was on top of a drop dead gorgeous guy who opened his eyes to see how the hell he fell to the ground.

The guy was about to scold the person who made him fall but stopped himself from saying anything when he saw the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen in his life. The owner of those beautiful eyes, had a beautiful face too. But he was lost in those mesmerizing eyes. Flowers raining over them.

"Drishti! Bhai! Aap dono theek hai?"-said divya...

Someone's voice made them get back to their senses. Drishti got off of the guy and stood up.

"Yeah Divya, I'm alright."

"Hmm" came the guy's reply.

And the guys was ..yes none other than our hero rakshit khanna....

"I'm really sorry mister. I didn't saw those wires and that's why I tripped. Again, sorry for the trouble I caused!! " Drishti said apologetically.

"It's alright" came the guys short reply.

" BHAI....!! Are you okay? Are you sick? Did you hit your head when you fell? Do you have high fever ? Did your did got poisoned?" Exclaimed the girl named Divya.

"Kya bakwaas hai Divya?" Asked the guy.

Divya-"See na bhai, she tripped and fell on you making you fall too. Yet, you didn't scold her for being careless like you normally would. So I guess there's something wrong with you!!"

Rakshit-"She said na she didn't saw the wires and tripped over it. She accepted it was her fault. How can I scold someone when the person admit their fault?"

Divya- "Ok ok whatever!! Bhai, meet my best friend, Drishti!! Drishti, this, is my brother-"

"Rakshit Khanna" the rakshit introduced himself, cutting off his sister.

"Nice to meet you Rakshit, I'm Drishti" she accepted his hand in a handshake.

Rakshit-"So I've been heard. Divya always talk about you. Drishti yeh.... Drishti woh.... sometimes I get headaches listening to her rant about you"

Drishti got annoyed by his comment. "I'm so sorry to disappoint you Rakshit, but I can't say the same about you. Your sister hardly talk about you at all!!" She replied sarcastically making Rakshit raise an eyebrow at her.

Another guy came there trying to stop laughing but failing terribly.

" oh god!! Thank you so much!! My laddoo made the khadoos hitler run out of words!! This is the best wedding gift ever!! I love you God!! "

"SHEKHER!!! Good to see you yaar, I missed you!!" Drishti hugged the new guy.

Drishti-"I still can't believe you, my dear stupid nalayak is getting married." She pinched both of his cheeks. "

Shekher-Ouch yaar it hurts!! And stop calling me nalayak!! My brother-in-law to be is here too. What will he think about me?"

Rakshit- "I already know you're a nalayak. But what to do? My stupid sister loves you. All I want is her happiness"

Divya gave a warm smile and hugged her brother.

"Not fair yaar! Everyone's mean!! Shekher cried dramatically.

"Alright guys, that's enough!! Shadi ka ghar hai. Bohoth kaam karni hai. Chalo dulhan ji, now that I'm here I want to see a big smile on your face " Drishti grinned comically while dragging Divya to the other way, making Rakshit laugh.

" BHAI....!! You laughed!!" A shocked Shekher explained.

Shekher-"So?" "I think maybe you're falling for Drishti don't worry! Woh bohot achchi ladki hai. But there's a small problem"

Rakshit- "Band kar teri bakwaas. Aisa kuch nahi hai. But what's the small problem you said?"

Shekher-"Why should I tell you? You just said there's nothing like I said na? So why do you wanna know?"

Rakshit glared at him.

Shekher- "Ok ok the problem is that Drishti-"

"Shekher where are you? Come there's something you need to see" shekher's father came there and took him away.

Shekher- "Baad mein batata hun bhai" he yelled while going.

Days passed so did the pre wedding rituals.

Shekher divya and drishti...enjoys together...while rakshit smiles seeing their aantics

Drishti and Rakshit worked together and made everything so beautiful. During all these preparations, they got to know each other too. She learned that he went London for his PhD, and was working in a hospital there. That's why they haven't met before, even Drishti and Divya have been friends since college. He learned that she is a doctor in servocare hospital. And also a very sweet person. Her parents passed away due to a car crash. Whenever he learn something new about her, he thought of her as a 'one of a kind' girl.

She also figured that he isn't khadoos as he show others. She always managed to break his khadoos shield and made him smile. They became close friends.

"You know what Rakshit? You need to be more friendly with others. We're all your friends na? Just don't be so stern all the time"

Just because of those words of hers, he tried be more like others. He became somewhat different.

Everyone noticed this remarkable difference. Drishti even made Rakshit dance with her in Divya's sangeet.