shot 5

Within the next few days, Drishti talked with Shekher and Divya. At first, they were angry with her. Little by little little by little Drishti was coming back to her old self.

Not completely, but now she's a bit more kind to others. Don't get angry and yell at people. She often greet everyone with a smile, not with a frown. She often go out with her friends. Girly lunch dates with Divya, saves Shekher from Rakshit's wrath when he do a stupid prank on Rakshit, fun outings with all 3 of them, family get togethers with both Malhotra and Shergill families.

Just like that another 8 months have flyed.

To the whole hospital, Rakshit is the khadoos hitler. He is strict. He punishes poor interns. And most importantly, he doesn't spare a glance to all the nurses and lady doctors who are competing for his affection. But on the other hand, when he is with Drishti, he's cheerful, carefree and a loving person.

Drishti considers herself lucky to be able to see this side of him. What she doesn't know is that she is the one who's bringing out that kind side of him. Day by day Drishti thinks about him more. Or you can say he has completely invaded her heart. Whatever she do, she end up thinking about him.

**Am I in love??** She questions herself.

She know the answer very well but afraid to accept it. What should she do if he doesn't feel the same way now after more than a year and a half??

Today, it's a Valentine's party in Malhotra Mansion organized by Dr. Malhotra.

Some people from Sarvocare, well known businessmen and many more are invited.

Drishti was standing near a counter. She was wearing a gorgeous red dress that fit her perfectly. A glass of red wine in her hand and she was talking with someone over the phone.

Her voice is troubled.

Drishti- "Rakshit kaha ho tum? I can't even find Divya and Shekher!! You're not here too. Don't know why I agreed to come here!"

The caller aka Rakshit, might've told her something to stop her whine.

Drishti- "Ok I'll wait here but come soon!!"

Ending the call she turned around, only to be greeted by a couple...The man decided to talk.

ajay- "Well well well!! Look who's here. It's my Drishti baby... oops!! Dr. Drishti Mishra... it's been a while since I last saw you. How are you?"

Lady- "What are you saying ajay baby, she had been disappeared from all events and parties since you ditched her. She's so miserable still coz you chose ME over HER!!"

The lady who was hanging in to his arm replied taunting. Their words made Drishti raise an eyebrow irritate. She was about to give a comment to leave them speechless when she felt someone's arm wrap around her waist. Tilting her head to a side she came face to face with a dashing Rakshit, top few buttons undone...

Rakshit placed a chaste kiss on her cheek with a comment making her smile.

Rakshit-"It should be illegal for someone to be this beautiful!!"

Drishti-"You don't look bad too" she complemented him.

Rakshit- "I don't look bad? Seriously? That's all? Oh god! All my hard work to get a good complement went in vain. It's really hard to get a good complement from you sweetheart..!!" he said taking a sip from her drink with a playful smirk making her laugh at his words.

That's when the couple who were talking with Drishti earlier, grabbed his attention.

Rakshit-"Oh! Sorry. I didn't realize we had company."