shot 2

Now it came to the night before the wedding day....

Rakshit asked Drishti to come to the terrace.

"Hey, why did you call me here?" – Drishti

Rakshit-"Uh... I uh..."

He was nervous as hell, but he had to say this to her.

Rakshit- "Drishti... I wanted to say... that... I know we've been known to each other for few days only. I mean we don't know much about each other.... you don't have to say anything right now. You can think about it. I just- I"

She placed her hand on his shoulder.

Drishti- "It's ok Rakshit. Just calm down first, ok? Take a deep breath. Now tell me why you called me here exactly?"

Her voice soothed his nerves.

Looking in to her eyes, he said- "I love you, will you marry me?" in one breath.

Her eyes widened in shock and she couldn't look away from his intense gaze. She looked for a hint of a lie in his eyes, but there was nothing but honesty. She gave him a warm smile.

Drishti- "You know Rakshit, you didn't say much and didn't do anything extravagant like those guys in the films do. But the way you said it and the way you struggled to say it was so cute. It was the sweetest way to confess . If I didn't have a boyfriend, I would've seriously consider your confession but what to do? My bad luck!! By the way, you're a good actor. It never occurred to me that you're just completing a dare "

Rakshit's heart sank at her words. **She already has a boyfriend? See how your luck is Rakshit!! The only girl who managed to get your attention and made you fall for her is already taken. And she thinks your confession is a blo*dy damn dare!!

Now don't show her you were serious, just go along with her stupid misunderstanding!!**

Not wanting to lose a good friend, he decided to hide his feelings and act normal. He gave a small smile.

Rakshit-"Yeah it was Shekher's dare. Please Drishti, don't tell him I was stammering, Ok?"

Drishti-"Of course I won't!! Can't let him think his brother-in-law to be is not so khadoos and actually, so cute!! Anyway, it's so late now. We have a lot to do tomorrow na, we should get some sleep. Good night!!"

Rakshit-"Yeah, good night!"

Unknown to them two were listening to their convo secretly.

Divya-"Abae ooo nalayak! When did you gave a dare to him?"

Shekher- "Divya I didn't dare him anything!! I don't know why he said like that!"

Divya-"So if you havent dared him, then.... Bhai loves Drishti? Yaar I knew he likes her but?"

Shekher- "And he got rejected too. That's really sad. Miss Golgappa and he would've made a beautiful couple!"

Divya- "Hmm... bhai's first love. Don't mention we know any of this. Just act normally. Yaar... how I wish Drishti actually ditch that dumb boyfriend of hers and be my bhabi!!"

..........two days later..........

Wedding went wonderfully. Now everyone's going back.

Drishti, Rakshit and shivya is in the airport right now.

Drishti- "Ah!!! I don't wanna go back to work!! You two are going to Paris for your honeymoon, Rakshit's going to London and me.... I'm going to work!!"

Rakshit- "Oh hello!! I'm not going for a vacation in London. I'm going to work too!!"

Drishti-"But still Rakshit, it's London na!"

"""announcement for shivya's flight""

Drishti-are..lets have a pic together...rakshit can u pls click our pic..

Rakshit –sure

Shekher divya and drishti pose...rakshit clicks the pic..

Shekher-" "Ok guys that's our call. Gotta go. See you later. Bye!!"

Shekher and Divya hugged Rakshit and Drishti and bid their goodbyes.

One hour later, another flight announcement was heard.

"I'm going too then" – Rakshit

Drishti-"Hmm"

Rakshit- "What's 'Hmm' supposed to mean?" He asked annoyed.

In return, he got a surprised hug.

Drishti- "I'll miss you!!" She whispered.

He smiled and returned her hug.

Rakshit- "I'm sure I won't!"

She ignored his comment and stayed like that for few seconds more before letting him go. He went ahead.

Turning back, he waved at her and disappeared.

She couldn't understand why she felt a pang in her heart when she saw him leaving through the glass doors.

**Tum bhi na Drishti! Don't think too much. Your two best friends went to Paris and your newly made best friend went to London. That's why you're gertting sad!! You have one more hour till your flight. Chal. Buy something for your boyfriend!** she told herself.