•In your eyes•

Even if your eyes may seem cold, there is a surface behind them, an unending abyss into pure nothingness that shares everything.

Your eyes speak for you.

The taste of iron filled his mouth, the bitter taste of defeat and uselessness filled his mind. The coldness of the ground filled his body making it feel numb after all the kicks he was receiving. One after another straight into the stomach. His hands were at his head as he tried protecting it, tried holding the last dignity that was in him but their words burned into his skull.

"You're such a piece of shit! Next time, you better give us your money. You hear me!"

"Look at this pathetic loser, can't even defend himself right!"

"Not to mention he's such a faggot."

The boy's eyes were closed as he listened to everything. He felt tears stain his cheeks but nothing more and nothing less. Sweat covered his body as his raven hair stuck to his face together with dirt. His mind turning dull, blank and nothing but self pity filled his mind.

"Come on, let's leave. This is getting boring."

The sound of footsteps lingered in the area as they gradually grew more silent. The sound of his own heavy breathing was heard. Silence was all that followed as he felt his breathing slowly grow quieter. Carefully, he opened his eyes to see, revealing his brown orbs that dripped with nothing but pain and agony, sadness and sorrow.

Hazyness was all he saw at first, before his eyes adjusted to the light that surrounded him. He was at the back of his school, the place where almost no one went and if they did they would either end up like him, cause the pain, skip classes or do illegal things.
The raven head carefully sat up leaning his back against the wall behind him for support. A surge of pain gushed through him, whilst his expression grew weary.

A groan left his lips as he finally felt the air around him fill his body. His lungs burned slightly and there was pain in his lower abdome. But surprisingly it was an easy beating for the boy. It still hurt badly but he could manage.

He slowly tried standing up, whilst his raven hair fell slightly over his face as he clutched his stomach and held the wall for support. His eyes roamed the area until he saw a bench close by. He could rest there for a bit.

The young boy carefully limped towards it and groand as he sat down. Not wanting to move, he moved his hands down to his pockets searching for something. When he had found it, he carefully pulled the object out. Only to reveal a phone that was luckily not cracked. A sigh of relief left his busted up lips as he looked at it. Should he call- No, nobody would help him anyway. They had left him, forgotten him and dropped him in the dirt. Well, more like he was okay with them going ahead. Why did he think it would be okay?

"I'm sorry! I really didn't mean to.", a voice echoed around the area, which made the young boy look up in an instant. He looked around only to see two figures, which were hard to see because of the sun.

"You better be! Now scram, before I do something I might regret."

The raven head gulped as he adverted his eyes. If there would have been a beating, he probably would have helped but that boy seemed to be fine and left. That was also the reason why he adverted his gaze to try and not get into another conflict because that was the last thing he could handle right now.