•I love you too•

"I-I love you.", the male claimed, his raven hair falling over his doe innocent eyes that showed nothing but nervousness and worry. After all, he was confessing to none other than a mirror. Indeed, he was practicing the real deal, his mind trying to focus on the situation but sighing as he could not take himself serious. Jungkook groaned in frustration, "MaMa dId nOt rAisE-", he sighed again as he washed his face. Why was he even bothering? Why should he confess to his best friend he loved him?

Jungkook knew Taehyung already had a boyfriend and that he was in a happy relationship, but here he was, taking Jimin's advice and realising he's only breaking his own heart through keeping his love to himself. Because Taehyung will always bring his boyfriend with them, will always tell him what they do, unless he tells him not to and why. He loved Taehyung and he was happy that his best friend was happy, but Jungkook did not have any happiness himself. It just got harder to breath, to move. He realised that he was never going to get over the elder, unless he confessed and then told Taehyung they needed time apart.

The raven was indeed breaking their friendship, he appreciated it a lot, but he simply could not handle the pain anymore. It was too much, too much pain, agony, discomfort. He was going to tell him today or never. He needed to let go and love himself more than a guy. But Taehyung wasn't just a guy, was he?

Jungkook bit his bottom lip as he sighed and walked out of the bathroom, he had already asked the brunette to come to the park with him, simply so the boy could be alone with him.
You see, Taehyung dragged his boyfriend with him everywhere. Maybe the raven haired male would not be doing this if the blue haired smurf would just spend quality time with him alone, but no. Taehyung's boyfriend was always his first choice and so he was planning on spending his last day with Taehyung alone, one last time quality time and then confessing and quickly running away.

That is what he had planned, but once again, guess who joined Taehyung in the park? Exactly, the elder's boyfriend. You could imagine his surprise when Jungkook arrived at the park with a dreading face, only to see the blue head with his boyfriend and truth be told, the poor bunny could not even remember the elder's boyfriend's name.

"Jungkookie!", Taehyung called him over with his usual boxy smile, his boyfriend latched onto his arms with an equal smile. "Oh- uhm- hey.", the raven haired boy forced a smile as he cleared his throat, his eyes adverting from the scene as he gulped. Maybe he should just leave, him wanting to spend time alone with Taehyung was certainly crossed of the bucket list, but with an X as in was never able to complete.

The blue haired boy was yet not so naive to see the disappointment in the boy's eyes, when he saw the elder's boyfriend with him. It seemed like Jungkook wanted to tell him something, but was not going to anymore and the elder knew why. It made him feel slightly guilty, after all he had been neglecting his best friend for some time. Exactly best friend, Taehyung never dared to see the boy in a different light because he was scared of ruining their friendship. He did not want to lose the boy by his own selfish needs and so he distracted himself with a boyfriend without noticing that he broke his best friend's heart, who had tried to keep smiling and be encouraging when Taehyung told him he had gotten a boyfriend. The elder did not notice the tears in his eyes nor the way the boy looked completely broken or acted odd.

And so the elder once again ignored the needs of his best friend and the whole day only had his eyes on his boyfriend as he should have and so when the day came to an end and they ended up in a restaurant, Jungkook just could not handle it anymore. He had been a third wheel the entire day and it made him just want to crawl into a corner and cry for hours but there was no going back, he needed to do it for his own good. He had even received  encouraging messages from Jimin and his boyfriend Yoongi, who said that he should immediately come to them afterwards and the raven haired boy was thankful for that and so when the group sat down at the restaurant tables, Jungkook was contemplating how to get the elder alone and away from his annoying ass boyfriend, who did not seem to like Jungkook as the raven did the same, both just acting  friendly around each other.