Sleep Fast

Have you ever wondered how to fall asleep fast? So have I and I have recently tested some ways to do this. All of these work for me so I encourage you to try them! Check it out.

First off, one of the easiest ways to fall asleep fast is to stay completely still. That might sound really hard, but in reality it's not. All you have to do is find a really comfortable position. You'll know it when it happens. You can keep adjusting your position until it feels right. Do this for as long as you need to.
     Once you find your comfortable position, relax all tensions in your body. Next, clear your mind of any and all thoughts. You will then find yourself in a state of calm. Believe me, I do yoga! If you can keep this up, you can find yourself asleep in no time at all.

Next, it can be quite helpful to meditate before you sleep. This will also clear your mind and relax your muscles. Once you get in bed, you find yourself pre-relaxed making it easy to fall asleep.

Another tactic I use is lucid dreaming. This means to make your own dreams. Some people can do this while others can't. If this is one of your talents, I need you to read the rest of this. Once you think you've been resting for a while and your eyes get heavy, try dreaming of your future fantasy. I chose this topic because it is easy to get lost in coming up with what you want for yourself.
After doing this for a while, your mind will get worked and soon, you will fall asleep.

     Another way to fall asleep fast is taking deep breaths while closing your eyes. This helps to relax the mind and calm the nerves. Do this until you get into a repetitive position. This can be extremely helpful is you need to fall asleep fast.

     The last trick I have for you is to sleep in a completely dark room. Even the tiniest light can make your mind active in sleep. If you do like to sleep with like. Try sleeping with an orange light. This color is relaxing and calms the mind. It actually promotes sleep!