Chapter 8: Moving Day

Tomorrow morning...

I woke up to something licking my face. I slowly opened my eyes to see Luna on top of me.

"Aish, Luna, you're heavy." I said and slightly pushed her off of me.

Luna then got off of me and left the room. I then got up and went to the bathroom. When I got out the bathroom, I decided to wear this for today.

 When I got out the bathroom, I decided to wear this for today

I looked at the time to see that it was 11:00.

'I have an hour before they come pick me up to go to my new house.' I thought.

I then went downstairs and went to the kitchen. I only grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl because I didn't feel that hungry. I also filled Luna's food bowl before going to the living room.

After a while...

I was watching DuckTales when my phone went off. I looked at it to see that I got a text from Irene.

(Y/N), are you ready? Did you pack all your things?

Yes, I'm ready to go.

Okay. I'm sending one of my drivers to come get you right now.

Okay. By the way, I could bring my puppy with me, right?

Of course.

After a while of waiting, I heard the door bell ring.

'That was quick.' I thought.

I opened the door to reveal an attractive male with blue hair.

"Annyeong (Y/N). I was sent here by Ms. Bae Joo-hyun to pick you up and bring you to your new home." he said with a smile.

"Thanks..." I said.

"Oh where are my manners? My name is Kim Taehyung or you can call me V." he introduced himself.

"Okay. Nice to meet you, V oppa. Would you mind helping me bring all of these to the car?" I asked.