Chapter 18: Awakening

Two weeks later...

It's been two weeks since me and the others went to the mall together. It's also been two weeks since I've been getting chills every night. I honestly don't know what's going on. It's just that every night before I go to sleep I just suddenly become really cold.

Anyway I got out of bed and did my usual morning routine. I'm actually going to see Rosé and her family again. I then decided to wear one of the outfits I bought at the mall.

 I then decided to wear one of the outfits I bought at the mall

I then went downstairs to eat breakfast with the others. When we were done eating, I got ready to go.

"Guys, I'm leaving right now." I said.

"Okay" they said.

"See you later" I said.

"See you later" they replied.

I then left the house and went to Rosé's place.

At Rosé's house...

I was now outside of Rosé's house. I went up to the door and knocked on it for it to be opened by Rosé.

"Hey (Y/N)" Rosé greeted me.

"Hey Rosé" I greeted her back.

"Come in. My family's in the living room." she said.

"Okay" I said.

I went inside the house and Rosé closed the door behind me. She then led me to the living room where the rest of her family was.

"(Y/N)"

Rosé's family greeted me with a group hug.

"G-guys, I c-can't breathe." I said.

They soon pulled away from the hug and smiled at me.

"Eomma Park, Appa Park, Alice unnie, it's good to see you guys again." I said and smiled back at them.

"(Y/N), how have you been?" Eomma Park asked.

"I've been great, Eomma Park." I said.

"Also Rosé told us about what happened to your parents last year. We're sorry for your lost." Appa Park said.

"Oh. It's okay. Yes, I miss my parents a lot but I know they wouldn't want me to mourn their death for too long." I said.

"Okay" they all said.

"So (Y/N), what have you been up to?" Alice unnie asked.

"Nothing much. Same as usual. The only thing that's new are the monster spirits I've become friends with." I said.

"Oh really?" Eomma Park said.

"Yep" I said.

"So Rosé has told you that we're angel spirits?" Alice unnie asked.