Chapter 124: The Baby Is Coming

(Ignore the parts with Zelena, the red hair woman, and Rumple, the older man that is spinning the wheel. I couldn't find a video without them.)

Vision goes over to Wanda takes her hands and leads her to a chair in the dining room.

Wanda sits down and Vision says "Breathe Wanda, just breathe."

Wanda breathes in and out while nodding her head.

Vision says "I'm going to call Strange."

Vision grabs his phone and calls Strange and waits for Strange to answer his phone.

Meanwhile At Polaris And Ultron's Lair

Destiny says "What does this mean? It's passed 3:23 and nothing happened."

Strange's phone goes off and he answers it.

Tony says "Maybe not now. Maybe next year or in the future."

Strange says "No. It's now."

Destiny says "What do you mean?"

Strange says "Wanda's going into labor."

Everyone was shocked and Tony says "What do we need to do?"

Strange says "I told Vision to call Wong and portal them to the hospital and we well meet them there. Tony, I need you to get every Avenger we can get."

Tony says "On it."

Strange creates a portal to the hospital while Tony calls the Avengers. They all go through the portal and Strange changes into his uniform.

Strange comes back and says "They should be here any minute now."

Back At The Safe House

Wong arrives with a nurse that has a wheelchair for Wanda. Vision helps Wanda helps into the wheelchair and they all go through the portal. The nurse wheels Wanda to her room while Vision holds Wanda's hand.

They see Strange and Destiny and Strange says "This way."

Strange leads them to Wanda's room. They go in and Vision and Strange help Wanda on the hospital bed.

Vision stands by Wanda's side and says "It's alright. It's okay. I'm right here."

Strange says "Actually, I need to talk to you, Vision. Just for a second."

Destiny says "Don't worry. I will be right by Wanda's side."

Vision says "I will be right back." And kisses Wanda's forehead.

Vision follows Strange outside the room.

Vision says "What's going on?"

Strange says "Polaris and Ultron are coming."

Vision says "What?"

Strange says "We're trying to get the Avengers."

Tony says "Speaking of which. Here are most of them."

Strange and Vision see Steve, Carol, Bruce, Nat, Ava, Bucky, Clint, Loki, and Thor.

Strange says "This should be good enough. Vision, you should turn into your robot self."

Vision nods his head and changes into his robot self.

Vision says "Should we tell Wanda?"

Strange says "We should, but we have to tell her that our team will protect her and they. But, I got to check on Wanda really quick." And goes in the room.