Nightmare x Reader fluff

This was requested by @SarahNash6 and I hope that you like this request! And thank you for being the first to request this! 

Your POV

I was sitting down at my dining room table doing homework. You won't believe how much homework I have on top of my table. Why does college have to be so rough!? Please spare me oh great college Gods!

I don't want to do all this work but I have to. I let out a frustrated huff as I continue doing my work. That was until I heard a woosh, something wet and then a hard thud. Of course this made me jump because that thud was pretty loud and that it came upstairs to where my room is at.

I silently stood up as I grabbed a pan from my kitchen and held it up as a weapon. I'm gonna Rapunzel the crap out of them!

I headed towards my staircase and looked up with narrowed eyes 'I swear to the unholy gods, I will beat anyone with my pan if I get jump scared' I thought as I slowly went up the stairs and headed straight to my room.

"Ow" I heard a muffled voice say through the door. So someone is in my room! What if they came to kill me!? Give me more college homework!? What if they steal all of my beloved ramen!? I can't let that happen! I bust the door open and yelled "you better stay away from my precious ramen you evil college homework intruder!" I yelled ad I threw the pan at the so called intruder. "Ow! What the hell!?" I heard a familiar voice yell out, I opened my eyes to see who it was and the intruder was.....Nightmare!?

I stare dumbfounded at the inky skeleton that was now on the ground rubbing his head. Skull? Whatever you call it. "Nightmare? Why are you here" I asked him as I crossed my arms as all of my confusion went away and annoyance appeared. He really had to show up the one time I am doing work, "well I sense some negative energy here and so I came. But of course you left you stupid stuffed sloth in the ground and I tripped! And now you throw a pan at me!" He yelled, clearly pissed off.

"Well sorry about that Night. I was busy doing homework and I thought that you were an intruder that was after my ramen" I exclaimed to him "Ramen? You threw a pan at me because you thought I was going to steal your ramen? And when did you start doing work?" He asked in annoyance and crossed his arms. His last comment offended me of course. I mean, I can do work! When I'm not feeling lazy or eating.

"Not now nightmare. I have to finish my homework. If you've forgotten, I'm in college and I have a future" I said as I walked out if my room and went downstairs to the table so I can finish my homework.

Nightmare followed behind and sat down in the couch ask continued my work for awhile. Okay, i was getting stressed out because of all of this work and I guess Nightmare can tell.

He walked up behind me and wrapped my long hair(so sorry if you don't have long hair. Neither do I) in between his fingers and started braiding it. "What are you doing nightmare. I'm trying to work" I said as I continued but he suddenly grabbed my hands. I looked back at him with a confused look "well, you seemed stress so I'm doing this to calm you down a bit and you also need a break" he exclaimed as he looked away and I saw a small amount of blush on his cheeks.

I, of course blushed as well obviously nit knowing that the king of nightmares will care if I was stressed out or not. It was really sweet and adorable. I smiled at him as I stood up, he looked at me as he let go of my hair and I looked at him "I can use a break for awhile " I said as I went to sit on the couch "please do continue to braid my hair " I said as he sat besides me and I turned around with my back facing him. He started braiding my hair and I closed my eyes with a satisfied smile, 'you're lucky that I love you' I thought to myself as he continued to braid my hair.

This is the first request and I hope that its good and long enough.