married Goth x kid reader

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 @𝙀𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙬𝙤𝙡𝙛. 𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩 😊

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷

Goth couldn't be any happier.

He was happily married to his childhood friend Pallette and a beautiful adopted child. He couldn't ask for a better life but let's go back to when they first adopted (y/n).

𝓕𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴

Goth and pallette were in the living room watching TV and snuggling next to each other. But something was bothing Goth and pallette could see how bothered his husband looked like.

Pallette stopped snuggling his husband and sat up straight, looking at Goth in worry. "Is something the mater Goth?" He asked as worry laced his voice.

Goth looked up at Pallette with wide eyes but then looked away shyly "I....I was just wondering that maybe we can have a child?" He asked, not looking at Pallette in the eyes(sockets?). He slowly looked up at pallette only to see that his eyes are wide and he was frozen in place.

Goth got scared that he said something wrong and sprung up to his feet and in front of his husband and waves his hands around frantically. "N-nevermind! We don't have to adopt a kid if you don't want to!" He said as beads of sweats went down his skull.

Pallette shook out of his funk and smiled softly at his husband and giggled "don't be so worried Goth. We can adopt a child tomorrow of it'll make you happy. Besides, we need a ray of sunshine around here" He said with a closed eye smile, head tilted to the side like a cute puppy. Goth was shocked at what his husband has said but smiled widely nonetheless and hugged Pallette tightly.

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹

Goth and pallette stood in front of the orphanage, both nervous and excited at the same time. Goth especially was nervous. What if the kids don't like him? Will they be scared? Excited? He can see them being scared because he's a skeleton and skeletons are rarer. Sure, some kids are human and monster in this orphanage but still.

Goth took a deep breath as he looked at his husband and pallette just nodded with a smile and goth smiled back. They both nodded to each other and went through the doors.

Thirty minutes. It has been thirty minutes that they've been looking for a kid. Goth sighed in disappointment as he couldn't find a kid for him and pallette. He was about to turn around and get pallette to leave until he heard giggling in one of the play rooms.

He looked at it and raised a bone brow as he thought that the play room as empty since he didn't see anyone in there. Guess he was wrong. He silently went inside and stopped when he saw a little girl with (short/long) (h/c) hair with big bright (e/c) eyes sitting down while drawing a picture while giggling. She looked like she was about five years old.

She didn't notice Goth just standing there, watching her (Jesus Goth. No need to be creepy) until five minutes passed she has finally looked up and saw Goth standing there. She gave him a bright big smile and giggled at him "do you wanna cowor with me?" (Give me a break. I haven't heard a little kid talk for a long time. So I'm trying) he asked him.

He gave her a slow nod as he sat down next to her. She gave him some paper and crayons as the two colored. He showed her magic, he drew her and she drew him. They said jokes and played with each other. He found a kid to adopt and she saw a new best friend.

He showed pallette the girl and they signed papers and said thanks to the lady up front after (y/n) said her goodbyes.

𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮

Goth couldn't be happier. He has his husband, pallette and he has his daughter, (y/n) who is eight years old now. They have so much fun together. Her and pallette pulled pranks on Goth. Goth and (y/n) camp in the backyard. They a paint each other. They all love each other. She has found her happiness and they have found there's.

Yes, Goth couldn't be happier. Because, he has found both of his happiness and they are a perfect family.

𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙛 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜. 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙧𝙥𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙧𝙥𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮. 𝘽𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨, 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙙. 𝘼𝙙𝙤𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙩!?

𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨. 𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙯𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙖𝙮/𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙯𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬. 𝙄 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙛𝙣𝙖𝙛 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙙𝙠. 𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙡